“Loved It...”

Mitchell's Ice Cream Beachwood
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Beachwood
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Stopped in Mitchell’s with my 8 year old daughter after shopping at Beachwood Place. They have a huge selection of delicious ice cream. The line was a little long on Saturday night but it moved very quickly. I tried the Chocolate Chunk and my daughter had the Blue Cosmo. We loved them both... Nice amount of seating inside and outside. I highly recommend and will eat here again.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I just love this shop. The only thing I hate is not being able to chose which flavor because they make the simplest flavors taste soooo amazing. They use high quality ingredients and you can taste the difference that it makes.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Mitchell’s is a well run operation. The line is long but you feel like it is moving as quickly it possibly could. There is a fair amount of seating and definitely well thought out. Now to the ice dream/cream. We were told to try Mitchell’s for the vegan chocolate as our daughter has a milk allergy. I have to admit that the chocolate vegan ice cream was delicious. My daughter was once again able to enjoy ice cream without wondering how she would feel afterwards. The other flavors are pretty standard with some exceptions. There is a wide variety for sure. The brownie is a non ice cream treat that I would highly recommend. This place along with being in Beachwood is a step above.

1  Thank marshcanon
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The best flavors in ice cream! Love the Mitchell store in Beachwood for a late Saturday night snack
Great coffee flavor ice cream So happy to have you in the neighborhood!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We thought this ice cream was some of the best we have had. It was rich and creamy. There were many great flavors offered, and the servings were very generous. The shop is beautiful. It is large and spacious with inside and outside seating. A toy train runs on a track above the seated customers. Take-out containers and cakes are also offered. The whole experience was positive.