“Jamacian goodies”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Beachwood
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I love the island hopper plate which is a sampler of Jerked chicken wings, conch fritters and other goodies, but the next time I have to try the paella. We tried this place for the 1st time in Orlaando,fL.and found one in Beachwood, Oh. so we tried it and it was great.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We had lunch at BB for the first time, the lunch menu is fairly limited, but one could order off of the regular menu if so desired. I had the coconut shrimp which came with soup, I opted for the seafood chowder, both lunch items were good and served hot. However, you only get 4 shrimp for lunch, not very much. The fish tacos and the chicken sandwich were also good. The server was very good, friendly and attentive

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Lots of tasty options on the menu, good bar, cute place. It's a copy of all the other spots in the same chain, so no surprises and nothing that makes this place special. Indifferent service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Come on now I can't hear my niece across the tablet. And this is after they did turn it on. Horrible environment.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Had lunch there yesterday with another couple. Many beverage choices but only a few beers (we had a couple of good drafts), wide variety of apps, entrees, salads, soups etc. Food leans heavily toward Caribbean, but menu also includes burgers, steaks, etc. I'll come back for the Trinidad chicken curry bowl (except that the rest of the menu is sooo tempting). Generous portions — we left with take-homes. Our server was personable and gracious without being intrusive — he made us feel that he wanted us to enjoy ourselves. (This was not my first visit. All of this has been true in the past as well.) My only complaint: too noisy. We were seated in an almost-empty sunroom, but the TV noise made conversation difficult.