“Consistently Good Food”
Review of Cedar Creek Grille

Cedar Creek Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedar Creek Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Beachwood
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cedar
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We've eaten at Cedar Creek many times over the years and have been happy with the quality of the food and service each time.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I was planning a small dinner party for my son, his fiancée and her immediate family. And my immediate family so we can all meet!! I worked with Amber who was very helpful. I basically planned all this from Florida through their website,menu and location.
Have a never eaten there before I was not sure of the quality of the food but I must say everyone enjoyed their meal the ribeye was fantastic, my mother truly enjoyed her filet and my son’s future mother-in-law love the salmon. They also have an interesting side dish with avocado and corn kind a hard to describe but unusual and tasty. We had a private room and right outside the door was a bar which was perfect because I wanted everyone to mingle prior to dinner and have a few drinks.
Our servers were fantastic!! I cannot remember their names but they went way above and over any restaurant standards to provide great service.
I highly recommend this restaurant

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We met with some friends recently here and had the absolute worst service we've ever encountered. Our server became invisible after we placed our order, and if we hadn't been seated right by the place where they print out the checks and could flag her down, I'm convinced we'd never have seen her again. I asked for ice - three times, one of which was given by the runner to the wrong person. My husband ordered a salad which never came because the server forgot to put it on the order. The entrees didn't come out all at the same time, runners brought them in spurts, we finally told the people who were being served to not wait for the rest of us. Had to flag down someone for cutlery, those who ordered steaks didn't get a steak knife. No one stopped by the table to ask how things were going, ask if we needed anything, offer to refill water, bring more bread, etc. We ordered wine with the entrée, which didn't come until someone could finally flag down the server, When she finally brought it I was finished eating and told her I didn't want it by this point, and her rather snide excuse was "the runner didn't tell me he brought the food out". After the dishes were cleared we waited over a half hour for someone to come by the table and offer coffee or more drinks or a dessert menu or tray, but nothing, the server just showed up with the checks.

The noise level is also pretty high, it's really hard to carry on a conversation unless you're seated next to someone. And for some reason servers and runners kept bumping into my chair, it happened at least 10 times. I wish there was a lower rating than one star for the service.

Food was decent, the only reason I'm rating this "poor" instead of "terrible", but nothing special, certainly not enough to outweigh the horrendous service and noise. We won't be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I have eaten here several times and they have a very nice menu and drink options, but the services has really varied between visits (sometimes it is great, sometimes just horrible). It can also get quite busy and that can really slow down service and prep time for the meals. Generally speaking most of my meals have been good, if not spectacular, and the options are usually interesting and varied. Nice dessert menu too.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I visited Cedar Creek Grill for happy hour with a group of friends. There were several options for seating : in the front by the fire place with comfy seating, at the bar or at a long table with high top chairs. We opted for the area in front. The service was friendly. I would recommend the Moscow Mule and the lamb meatballs ( by the way they are reasonably priced).

Date of visit: August 2018