“Arrival Dinner”

Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Beachwood
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Good location very close to the hotel I had checked in. The service provided by the waitress was more than ok, very attentive. Menu had good variety and the food I chose was great. Dessert was excellent as well.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

My family, including myself, my wife, and our two tween/teen daughters were seated way in the back by one of the server cubbies (never like that...too much hussle and bustle and it never translates into better service anyway). We ordered two entrees to split among us, as the sizes were huge. The food was good, and we were all pleased with the quality and items.

The service, was, generously, mediocre. We had to prompt for more rolls, and to get our waters refilled. They also missed out on a beer sale, as their taps for anything local weren't working, and as I like to sample local fare when I'm traveling, I didn't get a beer. In general, our server seemed like anything we asked was a bit of an inconvenience, and that she'd rather be doing anything but helping us out. We still left a good tip, despite this, as everyone's entitled to a bad day, but wish we'd had someone more excited to be there.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Food came fast and hot. I ended up sending back the sandwich I got. But it had nothing to do with the restaurant I just didn't like it. They were very understanding and offered to adjust the check.
Service was excellent and I will definitely continue to eat here...just not the crab melt sandwich...it just wasn't for me.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Good place for a friendly dinner or lunch. Big restaurant with a big privacy for each table, so suggested for couple or family to enjoy their time. Food in the average, good the compromise price and quality. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

we chose this restaurant due to proximity to our hotel. Our waiter, Michael, was very friendly and attentive. Our food was tasty and served promptly. Husband ordered a steak with his meal and it was delicious too. We left happy

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!