See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2016

The room was recently renovated and was surprisingly nicer than expected. On the down side they really need new linin as all sheets and pillow cases had been laundered but did have stains. The parking lot seemed a bit shady as well. but for a quick one night stay it was worth the $66.

Room Tip: rooms above the office are newly renovated
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I had low expectations based on other reviews, but it was actually a decent place considering the low prices. The lobby is nice and large for this class hotel, although keeping it neat and clean didn't seem to be a priority.

The man working at the desk was efficient and professional, if a little reserved and quiet. (which is just fine with me)

The room itself was clean, fairly modern fixtures, comfortable bed, fridge, microwave, plenty of hot water. The towels were thin and the furniture shows some wear. I'm not sure if there is an elevator, so a first floor room is best, but footsteps from above are noticeable.

I'll stay there again if I need a budget room in that part of town.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Arrived at the front desk to a kid playing games on the computer. He was maybe 10 years old. Then an adult came and we checked in. Went to our room and it was dirty, sticky floors in the bathroom, just yuck. The TV didn't work. Called the desk and they said they would come up and check. Man and young boy from the desk came up and tried to get our tv to work. We asked to be moved. Went in the back door. It didn't shut all the way or lock. A little shady. The new room was fine, it was just still dirty and very sketchy. I would NOT stay again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2015

The common areas were worn looking but the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool but it does not have the waterslide as is shown in the pictures. They were renovating the pool area and it is starting to look good. The breakfast was very basic and we did not end up eating there, but for the price we paid it was well worth it, The staff that I talked to were all very friendly. The location is not the nicest area, but we only needed a place to sleep for a stopover on our way to Wisconsin, so it worked perfect. If I was staying in Fargo for the weekend, I would probably look for a hotel closer to the mall.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank 204momof3
Reviewed 4 September 2015

My son was stranded in Fargo with no cell service, no communication to us. The staff there would not let him call us for a ride we are a hour away. He paid for a room there finally got a hold of us through facebook on the hotel computer when he was told to get off that because it was interfering with the front desk computer. . So I called there and asked to speak to my son who I have not heard from all night sitting in the lobby. The person at the counter told me I could not speak with him because it ties up the lines. So I had to drive a hour to get him not knowing at what all happen. While my son sat in the entry way the front desk clerk was saying f--- this phone, f--- these customers what a f------- morning. I called a manager and told her about this and she blew me off as well. Not a happy camper. The Manager and staff member that handled this should get fired.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family