Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 94
FindHotelUSD 94
eDreamsUSD 94
EtripUSD 95
ZenHotels.comUSD 95
Agoda.comUSD 94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by our room at the comfort inn considering the price. We were just expecting a bed for the night but our room also had a spa bath! Everything was exceptionally clean and the staff were very helpful and kind.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lizzie21pie
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Great! Comfortable and convenient! Perfect location, clean, tidy.
Very friendly and accomodating management. The location of the motel is excellent as you are right in the heart of Victor. Very short walk to some excellent restuarants. We will stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here over the new year period. We paid $660 for three nights which we knew was excessive however it was New Years and we needed a little getaway. We booked the spa room as looking at the pictures it looked lovely with a spa in the corner of the open room. When we arrived we checked in and when we got into our room it was no more than a spa squished into the bathroom which barely fit one adult. Disappointed and feeling ripped off to say the least.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank elle87975
Reviewed 3 January 2020

We stayed here 2 nights during school holidays as a spur of the moment getaway. Most places we looked at staying in were booked out so this is where we ended up.

Best thing about this place is the location. Walking distance to beach, restaurants and cafes, supermarket, etc. Check in was basic with a 'hello', sign the form, here's your key...thank you.

Room needs updating. Flooring and tiles are 70s style brown. Brown brick and brown cupboards so all that makes the place dark. As someone with long hair I didn't mind the shower pressure and the shower head was high enough for me to stand under without having to crouch down.

We has the corner room upstairs #7 and could hear the neighbors a door or 2 down. Luckily we only had the noise coming from one side of our room.

Wifi wasn't the best but certainly not the worst I've experienced. The connection seems to drop out but then comes back and at times can be a slowish.

Would I stay here for more than a couple nights? Probably not. It's too dark and dated which can be depressing after any more time than that.

Room tip: Get the corner room upstairs to avoid some of the neighbour noise.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2019

I just returned to my room and the bed was not done, no clean cups or glasses and no toilet paper!!!! Reception is closed so I’m leaving now. Never again
Last night was noisy and parking full and had to park outside.

Date of stay: November 2019