All reviews room was clean murray river lovely view view room would stay here again enjoyed our stay view of the river booked online sunday morning hour trip perfect spot double bed staff were excellent one night stay cafe meals ferry
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were only in Mannum for one night. We were going to Murray Bridge for the Country Football Championships and didn't feel like the 2 hour trip twice from home on Saturday and Sunday. Upon arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff. Checkin was quick and easy. The room (no. 6) was a two queen bed room that was very roomy with a table and chairs also. It was spotlessly clean, very comfy bed, nice shampoos etc provided. Having stayed in quite a few country motels, we rated this one very highly. It is a great location with riverside views. We found the room very good and talked about another trip and stay longer. Breakfast was huge and delicous.

Room tip: room 6 with 2 queens is very spacious and nice view of the river
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Perfect spot for weary travellers. View of the river from our room was fabulous.
Room was clean and comfortable and warm. Staff very friendly and helpful.
The restaurant served lovely meals so no need to drive or walk in the cold weather

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Overall, I loved the motel. The view was awesome, the bed was comfy, the staff were friendly. However, I have never stayed in a motel where there was no hair dryer, no toaster, no cutlery or crockery - not even a knife and a plate. If we'd known, we would have packed our own. Also, I showered at night before going to bed, my travelling companion showered in the morning and had to complete his shower with cold water because the hot water ran out. Very disappointing.

Room tip: Free wifi is provided for 1 hour.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The location was used as a combined conference and accommodation. The conference location was a suitable size with kitchen facilities. The accommodation was basic and dated, but served its purpose. The location was great for walking to dinner each night at the town's pubs.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I was very disappointed with this Motel, I refused to use the bathroom. the shower had mould inbetween the tiles. The cafe next door made it very noisy, the walls paper thin.
The breakfast was very greasy and overpriced. I will never stay there again.

Room tip: I would rather stay in Murray Bridge or Mount Pleasant.
Date of stay: April 2017