Spent three nights here with a group - very friendly and helpful owners, great breakfasts, comfortable room with own veranda, packed lunches for day trips, and extra personal items in rooms. Spotlessly clean, thick and soft towels, beautiful garden setting. The group also enjoyed a home cooked pizza on their pizza night. An excellent place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Lodge is a 12 room motel set in tropical gardens in the heart of historical Yungaburra village. Each room is en suite and air-conditioned with its own veranda where room service breakfasts are served. We have outdoor seating area's around the garden and BBQ Pergola. The motel's off-highway location is a bonus with no traffic noise. We are within walking distance from restaurants, shops and Peterson creek where the Platypus live. We are also Bike Friendly so if your riding the Mountain Bike Trails or the scenic roads around the Tablelands we have secure storage for your bike along with workbench and tools and wash down area. This is a Smoke Free property. Ideal for a couples getaway. Sorry children are not catered for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Kookaburra Lodge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Hotel Yungaburra
- Kookaburra Motel Yungaburra