After having stayed at a couple of rather average motels in North Queensland I was most impressed with this lovely lodge. The enthusiasm and hard work of the proprietors certainly shows; it just shines in comparison. Although not large the rooms were well arranged to make the most of the available space, and are exceptionally comfortable. Most impressive are the gardens which give the place lush and relaxing feel. Breakfast on the outside table setting was memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Lodge is a 12 room motel set in tropical gardens in the heart of historical Yungaburra village. Each room is en suite and air-conditioned with its own veranda where room service breakfasts are served. The motel's off-highway location is a bonus with no traffic noise. We are within walking distance from restaurants, shops and Peterson creek where the Platypus live. We are also Bike Friendly so if your riding the Mountain Bike Trails or the scenic roads around the Tablelands we have secure storage for your bike along with workbench and tools and wash down area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Kookaburra Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Hotel Yungaburra
- Kookaburra Motel Yungaburra