Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 146
eDreamsUSD 146
Agoda.comUSD 146
TripadvisorUSD 146
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews atherton tablelands garden cottage beautiful place to stay teddy bear comfortable bed little things enjoyable stay ground coffee breakfast items breakfast hamper retreat siobhan port spa accommodation fridge decanter
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We stayed here for my Mum's Birthday. Was a beautiful surprise. We loved the room which was a great size. Was very spacious with a huge bathroom and quaint little courtyard. We loved how it was open and light filtered in from the courtyard into the bathroom and living room. NO heavy dark curtains. The owner was so thoughtful, she stocked the fridge with breakfast items for my boys. We were very impressed with this kind gesture. We also booked directly with Eden House, so was nice to put a face to the kind and helpful lady on the phone. They also have a restaurant attached to them which is very popular called Obi's. We also ate there the night we stayed. Highly recommend this place to stay. Try to stay more than one night to enjoy the peaceful surroundings and beautiful town.

Room tip: There are only 6 little bungalows I think all ground floor and off the road in a small town. I am sure all rooms are the same.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
EdenHouseManager, General Manager at Eden House Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Wow! Thank you so much for your gorgeous review. It is lovely to know that the little things are noticed and appreciated! I am so glad to have met you and your family and I hope we get to see you all again in the future. Siobhan Boyd

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely and peacefull very relaxing clean tidy the bed and linen was beautiful &
Food in the restraunt was devine. Great surroundings and atmosphere close to local attractions. Good size rooms fabulous weekend get away

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your lovely review :) It is lovely to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Always gives everyone here at Eden House Retreat to know that we have achieved what we work so hard for. Kind regards, Siobhan Boyd

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Would highly recommend, clean, welcoming, homely and everything you could need. Quiet and very comfortable, the faux fireplace was very welcoming and just wished we could stay longer. Our out of hours check in and out was easily accomodated by our hosts - thankyou!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our little property. I am very happy to hear you found our check in and check out easy as it is something I do always think about.... I hope you have the opportunity to return and stay with us a little longer. Winter is just gorgeous here, the cottages are so cosy and comfy to come home to. Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We spent a couple of nights here last week, and loved the place. Roomy and clean, and a large very comfortable bed. Good self-catering facilities, including things like milk that had been provided free-of-charge when we arrived there late which was very helpful.
A nice big wet-room was a plus as well, and with a sofa and television, this was our favourite accommodation in the fortnight's tour of Australia.
Siobhan, who manages the place, is very friendly and helpful, and couldn't do enough to make us feel at home.
Definitely try to eat in Obi's restaurant next door as well if you can - amazing food !

Room tip: Our room had excellent access for people with limited-mobility, and I think this applies to all the rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

thank you, thank you for your review. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and I am glad you had the opportunity to stay with us for a few nights. I appreciate your comprehensive and positive review and am delighted that you place Eden House Retreat at the top of your accommodation experiences. That really makes us feel great!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Eden House Retreat....Wow what a beautiful place to stay!
Our room ( Room 12) was amazing! Everything you needed was in the room....from small pkts of biscuits,tea coffee sugar milk to shampoo soap and conditioners in the bathroom.The bathroom was huge...with the most amazing spa. All linen was supplied.
I stayed at the Retreat with my two daughters. There was a generous size queen bed which my two daughters shared and I had the sofa bed to myself which was so comfortable it was like sleeping in my own bed at home.
Our two night stay included breakfast, which there was plenty of....bread/toast, spreads,jam,cereal, fruit juice,fruit and yogurt
When you peered out the windows you would have thought you were the only ones there as you were surrounded by palm trees and other foliage. It was so very quiet even though all the other rooms in the Retreat were full.
We loved that a map was supplied for the Platypus viewing/walk which we did on both days. I would certainly recommend anyone staying at the Retreat to do this walk it was lovely to see the platypus in its natural habitat.
On check out we met the lovely and vibrant Siobhan.....who is so friendly and helpful.
Thank you Siobhan we truly had a fantastic two days staying in your holiday accommodation!
We will be back!

Room tip: I would always choose Room 12
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I love that you have noted the little things we do to make our guests stay as enjoyable as possible and that you enjoyed the walk I always suggest as I love it too. It always reminds me how lucky we are to live in this beautiful, virtually unspoilt area. It was lovely to have met you too and I genuinely hope to host you and your family again in the near future.
Kind regards,