“Closed early”

Add it.
Red Rooster Stanthorpe
Ranked #28 of 43 Restaurants in Stanthorpe
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Arrived 8.50 on Saturday night after travelling and restaurant was closing it's doors and turning lights off while I stood there - due to close at 9 pm

Reviewed 1 December 2017

In recent months I have been heading to Red Rooster as my preferred place to dine because their food is fresh and the staff are friendly.

The chips are ALWAYS super fresh, light golden and crisp. Always.

The chicken is always cooked right and is juicy and tasty the way it is supposed to be.

From the chicken wings to the chicken dinners the meals are excellent.

The most impressive thing is that the staff are always smiling and willing to assist.
The tables are clean and the floor shiny and free of food and rubbish.

In restaurant dining is efficient and timely and the meals presented on serving trays which is a nice touch. The management obviously care and want customers to return.

And so I shall return. The chips could not be more perfect and the chicken juicy and hot.

I recommend Red Rooster Stanthorpe. This is a genuine review. No matter what time of the day you go to the store the chips and chicken is first class.

They're doing something right and I will continue to spend my money there.

I wish other Red Rooster stores were this good.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived here at around 5.30pm, there was no one else in so we had the place to ourselves. We placed our order, they brought it to our table and made sure we had everything we needed.
Food was good, service was good.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

They'd been busy and when I asked for some serviettes to wipe a table the girl came around with cloth and did it for me apologising, then table service delivered our food when it was ready, which included the freshest, best quality cheesy nuggets I've ever had the pleasure of crunching into and savouring.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

We were looking for a convenient place for a light dinner that was better than `take away'. Pleasantly surprised with the standard of the meal (chicken and vegetables) for taste and portion size. An inexpensive option from a clean venue, friendly staff and prompt service.