Message from Tripadvisor:This business is temporarily closed until 01/06/2021

Brisbane, Australia
Fantastic Experience

Reviewed 20 September 2020
kirstyn2016

All reviews cellar door wine maker girraween national park cab sav lovely atmosphere wine making granite belt boutique winery great winery tasting session walked away worth a visit warren sue winemaker blend merlot
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020

What a lovely little boutique winery. When walking through the doors, the owners greeted us and made us feel so welcome. As we were the only ones there, it was lovely to have a quick chat with them.
I loved and bought some of the 2019 Merlot and Cab/Sav, but it was the Bernie's blend that really got me. It was one of my favourite wines of the weekend. Such a nice red. I would of bought a few, except that I had already bought 30 bottles of wine over the weekend and the missus was putting the stoppers on me. I would have got 6 otherwise.
This is a must do winery when in the area. Really friendly and lovely. You can taste the passion and care of the owners love for their craft in the amazing flavors of their wines.

Date of experience: September 2020
SueBallandean, Owner at Pyramids Road Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Thanks for the great review and recommendation for our wines. We love the Bernie's Blend too. It is always so good even when it is a young wine. We're glad you enjoyed the Granite Belt and our cellar door experience as well. We love meeting new people and we look forward to your next visit so we can show you the new Bernie's Blend.

Reviewed 20 September 2020

We had such an excellent experience at Pyramids! The wines are delicious, and the service is even better. It’s such a special touch to be served by the actual wine maker. We highly recommend visiting this winery if you love wine and are interested in how it is made.

Date of experience: September 2020
SuePyramids, Owner at Pyramids Road Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2020

Thank you Kirstyn for appreciating the cellar door experience delivered by the winemaker. It is a real treat to have the winemaker serve visitors and there are not many other regions in Australia where you can say that. The Granite Belt is truly a unique wine experience and we look forward to seeing you again at Pyramids Road soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2020

Our visit to Pyramid Road Wines was certainly made special by Sue and Warren. Both were down to earth and happy to share their knowledge of their vineyard and wines. Our top pick among the wineries in the area.

Date of experience: July 2020
SuePyramids, Owner at Pyramids Road Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2020

Thank you Julia for your fabulous review of our winery. We love meeting new people and especially sharing our lovely wines with everyone. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2020

Sue and Warren are exceptional hosts. They are incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about their products. Pyramids Road Wines was our favorite of the 6 wineries we visited recently. Their Shiraz is exquisite, but be sure to check out their blends that they have available.

The cellar door is warm and welcoming, and the wine club very enticing. We became members, and look forward to receiving our wines in future. Sue and Warren are also very supportive of their competition, other boutique wineries that form the magnificent seven. This made us feel very valued as customers, that they also spoke very highly of other wineries as they work to promote the region as a whole.

We will definitely visit the winery on our next visit. My hat goes off to this winery, and I could not recommend a visit enough!

Date of experience: July 2020
SuePyramids, Owner at Pyramids Road Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2020

Thank you so much Tyrone for your wonderful review. We have lived on the Granite Belt for 21 years now and really love this region. We want everyone to experience the very best of the region so we always recommend other wineries, attractions, cafes etc. so our customers can go home and tell all their friends to visit the Granite Belt. We very much look forward to your next visit and spending some more time with you when we are not so busy. Welcome to our Repeat Offenders wine club too!

Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

Warren took the time to explain loads of info to me as we were the only ones there for a while. I was having a dinner party and not only did I buy wine for this event, I sorted some birthday and chrissy presents as well. Support these cellar doors, I love the fact that you're treated like an old friend.

Date of experience: July 2020

Thanks Vasi for your warm review. I heard your dinner party went well and the wines were appreciated. We do get to know all our customers very well so we look forward to seeing you again soon.