All reviews italian restaurant clean comfortable rooms wine package included accommodation awesome breakfast short walk cheese platter both mornings overnight stop close to town electric blankets top shelf easy walk full day wine tour under cover the main street room service
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at the vines in Stanthorpe, a short stay package followed by 2 night bed and breakfast. We stay there quite often. Nice clean comfortable rooms, friendly helpful hosts, and fabulous breakfasts.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights when visiting family and friends. It was a clean, well equipped, spacious room, and we received great service from friendly staff. I will definitely try to stay here again on my next visit to the granite belt.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed recently at this Motel in Stanthorpe for two nights.
We took up the bed and breakfast option.
Spotlessly clean room and excellent shower pressure.
The room however is quite dated but everything works and we were warm enough with ample blankets, electric blankets and reverse cycle air con.
The car parking is all under cover with no allocation, tip is to reverse in.
The cooked breakfast choices were very good. Dining Room opening time of 8am a little restrictive however.
Would stay here again, it appears to be the pick of motels in Stanthorpe.
The hosts were lovely country people, nothing was too much trouble.

Room tip: Unless you like climbing steps, ask for a ground floor room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2018

This motel was recommended to me - I was not disappointed. It is located just on the outskirts of the town centre (across the creek), it is very well maintained and the staff are very helpful. I was in town to take photographs of the surrounding are and found their staff advice spot-on. Undercover parking is available and an excellent breakfast. I will be back to visit soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Three of us booked their 'Full Stanthorpe Experience' package which was excellent value - included accommodation for 2 nights, a bottle of wine per room on arrival, buffet dinner at the famous Anna's Italian (delicious and so filling!), a fun full day wine tour with lunch (see my review of Fillipo's wine tour), a cheeseboard after the tour, and individually cooked breakfasts on both days (which were so tasty and well above what we expected).

Rooms are as expected for a country motel like this, clean, quiet and comfortable, fairly spacious and with free wifi. It's a well-cared for motel and the vines trailing over the railings are a unique feature. Location is convenient, a 5 minute walk through a pleasant park to the town centre.

The hospitality was above and beyond, very helpful, friendly and welcoming, and they even invited us down to sit around the campfire one evening which we all really enjoyed and appreciated - thanks for a wonderful weekend, we'll hopefully be back again later in the year.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends