All reviews stayed here rooms are spacious and clean free bottled water excellent restaurant whole complex restaurant staff outskirts of town onsite restaurant plenty of parking a couple of minutes courtesy bus staff are very friendly and helpful steak great pool wonderful service easy parking great accommodation
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Once again I stayed at Roma Explorers and after a minor hiccup with my booking the girls at reception found me a room. The rooms are clean and comfortable and there is parking in front of your room which is very convenient after a long drive.

Room tip: Pick one that over looks the pool
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed here for one night on our way to Carnarvon National Park. The accommodation was clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed an excellent dinner in the restaurant.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

38 seniors accommodated very well in this spacious, clean and well presented motel. We dined in the dining room with a 2 course meal and it was fantastic. The staff were great and very obliging and helpful. On arrival we were greeted by Melissa who went out of her way to help the less mobile to their rooms. Highly recommend this motel

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This was the second time I've stayed at the Roma Explorers. The first time was late last year when I missed a plane and needed a place for the night. I was impressed with the room (Deluxe King Executive) and my meal in the restaurant so decided to return (on a planned trip this time). My husband and I were travelling back from Alice Springs and and stayed one night in the same room type. The complementary two little bottles of wine and the beers and the bath robes were a nice plus after a couple of weeks of camping being on the road. However the real highlight was dinner. Mitch who is the chef in the restaurant, impressed the pants off us with the pork springs rolls, half a crispy duck and and the sticky beef ribs (all of the Specials menu). The meal was as good as I've had in upmarket restaurants in all the capital cities of Australia. Paul who ran front of house was welcoming and very attentive. If you are in Roma for one night or a few - pick the Explorers.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula C
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

A friend booked this place for us (family of 5 with 3 children 12 years and under). This is the best regional motel that we've ever stayed in; spacious room with internal adjoining room for children (thankfully no external access to children's room!). TV in both bedrooms allowed us to relax separately from the children. Large, clean, modern bathroom although the water pressure in the shower was a bit low. Huge under cover parking for cars outside room, and trailer/caravan parking on premises next to conference facility. Staff at checkin were really helpful and open from ?6am until 8pm.

Trip type: Travelled with family