All reviews early morning appointment thai restaurant small kitchenette hidden gem sunshine coast free wifi value for money air con cafes hospital microwave accommodation roomy motel rear tv amenities
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Pulled info at the end of the day, motel looked clean from the outside. Was here in the reception by David who was really helpful and was more than happy with my request for a ground floor room.
He walked to my room and showed me around the room.
The room was very clean and spacious, it had a comfortable double bed, small table and chairs as well as 2 lounge type chairs with a coffee table. Air con was great and the tv was nice and big.
It also has a small kitchenette with a microwave, fridge etc.
A small patio with chairs and table was good to see at the rear of the room so you don't have to sit in the car park .
The only compliant I have ( yes there is always one) is that the Wi-Fi was really slow.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. I always take my own pillows so can’t say if they were good or not lol The friendly staff that greeted us made us feel welcome.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stopped for just one night as a break on the way home from Brisbane. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The room was good value for money and there are several health services including Nambour Hospital. within a block so the Motel would be an excellent option for people using these services.
There is a Thai restaurant across the Motel's carpark which we appreciated after a long day. The only negative is that we could not connect to WIFI. The man from the front desk brought us a signal extender but didn't set it up for us so we still had no WIFI.

Room Tip: bring a dongle
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The mattress on my bunk was horrible. No support whatsoever. The long life milk had gone hard in the fridge & when I asked for new ones I was told they came out of the same box?! Came back to room in evening to find all our towels had been moved but not replaced.. apparently if you want a fresh one you leave the others on the floor. No air vent fan in the bathroom, this leaves the room a bit smelly. Apart from that, it was ok.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Very clean, central motel. Owners very helpful, we were potentially going to be late, but they had all under control.
Room very roomy, plenty cafes etc for breakfast. RSL very good for dinner (they have courtesy bus so you wont have to walk back up the hill)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple