The Duporth Riverside Apartments
USD 206*
USD 164*
The Sebel
  • Pool
Top Spot Motel(Maroochydore)(Great Value!)
USD 110*
USD 103*
USD 227*
  • Pool
Wunpalm Motel & Holiday Cabins(Maroochydore)(Great Value!)
USD 95*
TripAdvisor
M1 Resort(Maroochydore)
Agoda.com
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe riverspent many hourswaterfront restaurantbig topsunshine plazathe kitchenmain bedroomuninterrupted viewssmaller tvqueen sizecotton treeacross the roadbooking processreception deskseparate laundrymorning sunsteam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We stayed at the Duporth in the latest hols, and the view here is to die for! The location is very handy, but I do think the rating of 4 1/2 stars is a bit of an ask. The building is tired, the reception area full of tacky brochures, sandwich boards with no useful information and hire bikes, and the lift foyers are in need of a facelift. Nice units - ours was a 3 bedder, good size on the 5th floor. Could do with some minor cosmetic attention. Pool is lovely. Good parking. Clean, but again this building needs some love. No beach for kids either so maybe Cotton Tree or Alex is a better bet if you're taking them unless you like a walk!

Room Tip: Higher the better with those views.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank 1982Woody
Reviewed 20 September 2011

WOW!!! I booked 2 x 2 bedroom apartments in January, 1 room for my family (2 adults & 2 children) and the other room for my parents (who were wondering if they were sharing a room due to its size!!!). The rooms are clean, spacious, private, beautiful decorated and ideal for children as they have there own end of the apartment to themselves and keep out of our way!... Even though it was quite a nasty time in Nth QLD (arriving during the floods!!!) We did get to enjoy our balcony, a couple of days into our stay, and the amazing views of the river!!!! Pool was a big hit with all the family...Staff were great, and supermarket accross the road. I'm so glad I didn't go to Mooloolaba (but did I walk there every morning!) .....Will definetly love to come back!!!...

Room Tip: Grab a room with a view!!!
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank fefemou22
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Forget about the hustle and bustle of Mooloolaba, this is the place to stay on the sunshine coast. Beautiful apartments and Ebb Restaurant downstairs is a huge bonus. Close to shops, cafes and the beach.

Room Tip: 10 floors, higher up the better, great views
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank BHP534
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment in May 2011 with my family, we went for a wedding and it was amazing! Out of the number of places I have stayed around Australia and OS I have to say this is the first one where the place looks like the pictures on the website!
Apartment was HUGE and the view.....stunning! The Maroochy river and beach are right at your fingertips, the spa was always nice and warm, the pool area clean and well maintained and the gym/steam room well equipped.
We didn't get to see much of Maroochydoore being only there for the weekend of the wedding but we are already planning our next visit!
My only complaint would be that we had 3 couples staying and one of the rooms was 2 single beds and they wanted to charge us an extra $20 to have it made up as a king for ONE night....and you had to pay for pool towels.....I would think in a up-market place like this pool towels would be complimentary, especially considering the apartments are not serviced so you have to make sure your towels dry on the balcony each day.
ALl in all a fabulous place to stay - we'll be back!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank mel_b_0301
Reviewed 4 August 2010

I've just returned from a very relaxing stay in the Duporth at Maroochydore. I had been working really hard and just needed a getaway for a week to revive. I didn't want heaps of nightlife or entertainment, just a nice place to stay in walking distance to restaurants, shops and the beach.

The Duporth was perfect for this!

It was so relaxing just sitting on your deck, glass of wine in one hand, book in the other and no house work. I didn't take my computer either - it was bliss. I did do some laps of the pool though, which took away the guilty feeling when I was tucking into some of the yummy deserts in the nearby restaurants.

To the apartments themselves - they had everything that you needed for your stay, the furniture and amenties in my room were quite modern, so I felt it was more up market that other places I previously stayed. The apartments were really big, so my partner and I never felt like we were on top of each other.

I did get an in-house massage - which was great not having to leave your room. But then you I don't think the beds are as comfortable as when you go out to get a massage.

The people at the resort were really nice. They helped us choose some really nice local restaurants - The Wine Bar Restaurant was great, as was the Boat Shed. But the restaurant in the Duporth - Ebb was really good too - probably the best view of all of them.

Overall

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AustraliaPaz