Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews spacious apartment rsl river shops furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2023

We attended a conference in Maroochydore. It was a last minute decision to attend and then I needed to find accommodation. We wanted to be close enough to the conference venue to walk. After searching a lot of accommodation in the area I stumbled upon Space Holiday Apartments. I called and spoke with Greg. He told me he had reserved an apartment for someone to have a look at the next day and asked if he could call me back if they decided not to take it. I was expecting a call the next day but within an hour I had received a call back from Greg letting me know the people had decided not to come and have a look at the room and woud I like it.

I jumped on it immediately as it was only a 2 minute walk from the conference venue. I didn't even have a look at the photos of the apartments, I was just grateful to have booked a room so near our conference.

I was delighted to open the front door and discover the most beautiful apartment. The decor is so beautifully done and there is such a lovely, warm feel to it. There are so many delightful touches and the bed is very comfortable. The outdoor area is also beautifully appointed with great seating areas and a delightful bird bath that saw lorikeets & miners having a bath and drink. With the water directly across the road you simply cannot go wrong with this apartment.

Both Greg & Denise were super helpful and we had a lovely stay. There are plenty of restaurants and cafe's within walking distance and everything you could possibly need right at your doorstep. We were super sad we didn't have longer to stay and enjoy this beautiful apartment.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Denise Nichols, Owner at Space Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2023

Hi jazz,

The apartment is indeed wonderful. So glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will see you again. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Greg & Denise

Reviewed 26 May 2023

Apartment felt more like a home, very spacious and homely, full size kitchen, two bathrooms and huge courtyard area with garden overlooking River through the trees. Walk to many cafes and shops
Would definitely stay again

Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed 20 April 2023

A large, clean and well appointed apartment suited to a large family group. Plenty of space, comfy beds and furniture to relax on. Location is fabulous - shopping, surfing, swimming, restaurants all within 10 minutes walk.

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 20 February 2022

Totally recommend this property. Very friendly and helpful staff. A very spacious apartment with super comfy beds. Close to everything we needed including Maroochy RSL We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Very comfy, convenient location, clean apartment. Close to the shops and the beach just walking distance. Beautiful beach and playground across the apartment for kids to enjoy. We would definitely recommend

Date of stay: December 2020