“Authentic and delicious!”

Pearl Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 53 Restaurants in Maleny
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We went to Pearl Garden on a date night, honestly were not having high expectation. The small restaurant gives a sense of an authentic Chinese restaurant, complete with some Chinese ornaments/decorations on the wall. Everything is clean and we were the only diners there at that time, it was actually kinda nice :)

A lovely young girl assisted us with our meal order, she recommended the deep fried chicken in honey sauce, (This is DA BOMB). We nibbled on some freshly fried prawn crackers while waiting for the chicken dish, Yangzou fried rice, and Barbeque Pork with Plum sauce.. (my goodness.. i am salivating while typing this)

As we found out that the chef / owner came to Australia from Hong Kong, we (especially me) got more excited. All the dish were superb! Will definitely come back to try every single good-value dish they have!

1  Thank Melvyn L

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve only ever ordered take away as that’s what’s convenient for my family and I. Delicious food! We always order sweet and sour pork, Mongolian lamb & fried rice. So good.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I have never dined in here but I have ordered takeaway many times and never once been disappointed. It’s owned and operated by an authentic Chinese couple who are usually in the back doing all the cooking. A very small container of rice is $8.50 while a much larger container is only .50 cents more There is always a new young girl at the till and answering the phones taking orders. The restaurant often sits empty while people line up at the door for their takeaways. Works fine for me and our Chinese food cravings.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great authentic Chinese shop tucked away in Maleny
It is decorated in the "old style" Chinese shop that we are all familiar with
The colours of blue and light pink make it very welcoming
The food is fresh and tasty and the prices extremely reasonable
There is a good selection on the menu
Thoroughly recommended

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Pearl garden on maple street maleny is a little gem, or should I say pearl. It is hands down the best Chinese restaurant I have visited outside of Guangzhou China! The decor is authentic 80's Sunnybank garage chic and the staff are trained to be most courteous and hospitable. If you are ever on the Sunshine Coast do not miss out on this fine food. 5 stars