“Did I just enter a teleporter and end up in China? ”

Pearl Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 55 Restaurants in Maleny
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Pearl garden on maple street maleny is a little gem, or should I say pearl. It is hands down the best Chinese restaurant I have visited outside of Guangzhou China! The decor is authentic 80's Sunnybank garage chic and the staff are trained to be most courteous and hospitable. If you are ever on the Sunshine Coast do not miss out on this fine food. 5 stars

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely food and polite staff.
Good value for the $ .
Comfortable and pleasant for a sit down Chinese meal or banquet

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered king prawns with vegetables and lamb with vegetables and a plate of fried rice. Really wholesome and delicious. Place was busy and the prices are very reasonable. Would go again.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit here and the food is simple, fresh and tasty. The decor is simple and the music is pleasant. Some reviews of this place are rather stinging and I would consider them keyboard warriors. The staff are friendly and attentive without being over the top. We had one soup, two main courses and special fried rice for $44. I consider that good value and the vegetables in my main were the highlight. We'll be back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Used to eat here some 17 years ago when they first opened. Was always a great meal and often got takeaway right up until 10 years ago when i moved away. Staying in Maleny for a weekend recently I took my partner there. She had never been before. I described to her the simple setting but excellent food. Especially the satay beef. We arrived to find the place hadn't changed a bit. Even the same plates etc which was a nice surprise for me as it was a trip down memory lane. I ordered the Satay Beef excitedly hoping it would be the same as from 10 years ago (seeing as nothing else had changed) and........BINGO! It was spot on and i was thrilled! The Pearl Garden's Satay Beef was as amazing as I had remembered! My partner ordered a Prawn dish and it was delicious with a generous amount of prawns in the dish. The spring rolls were excellent as was the fried rice. We took BYO wine. Will definitely return when in the area. Excellent meal.

1  Thank NeilUK71