All reviews beer garden shared bathroom pub food old style pub great country pub sunny day queen room mango salad would recommend this to anyone specials refrigerator roast accommodation township platter brisbane
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Easter saturday... so fairly busy...but 45 mins and still no meals! After 50 mins 3 of 4 meals arrive and the shared entree is provided for meal 4...no thats not his meal you are one short....sorry. Another 15mins and the 4th meal arrives.
Meals were very much below expectations and did not reflect the description in the menu.
Another overpriced poor quality establishment the will never see our business again.
Recommend you look elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank marknolen1
MalenyHotel, Manager at Hotel Maleny, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

We appreciate your review Mark. Also we were very aware of the meal wait times on Easter Saturday lunch - possibly our busiest day of the year. It is always very difficult when we get a sudden influx of guests and our Chefs are only able to cook so many meals in a period of time. When our guests phone and reserve tables it makes it possible to ensure times that we are able to cater to in an acceptable time. Unfortunately in our industry the public are on the move and decide to call in....most times within a 2 hour period. I am sorry the food wasn't up to your expected standards and that we won't be catering for you again. Thanks again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stopped for lunch during the week. We had the $15 bar meal offer. We both had steak and it was amazing. Came with salad and chips. The place was lovely and clean and the service was great. HIghly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MalenyHotel, Manager at Hotel Maleny, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thanks very much for you positive review Debbie. We have been fortunate enough to procure a sensational new Head Chef and the compliments re the food have been amazing. The hotel itself is always kept at a high level of cleanliness and of course, great to hear the service was good. Look forward to seeing you again some time.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

A group of 18 of us enjoyed a lunch at this hotel after our visit to Mary Cairncross Park. The number didn't phase the staff who made us all very welcome on a day when they were busy. Specials were read to us and advised where and how to order. Meals were served promptly and not a single complaint of concern (which is almost unheard of within our group!).A good vibrant atmosphere with décor to match. It is a venue where it is impossible not to return.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
MalenyHotel, Manager at Hotel Maleny, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Brian, thank you so much for the review. Very pleased you all had a great lunch and were looked after by the staff who most certainly have been extremely busy during the festive season. They do a great job. I'll ensure they see your review.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Visited the hotel for lunch. The hotel had a nice feel and staff were friendly but unfortunately the wait time for our lunch was just unacceptable. After nearly 50 minutes we enquired when we could expect our food and were told that we would have been told that there was a wait of 40 minutes. We were not informed of this. We did receive our order 5 minutes later. My salad was lovely but the 3 people with me said their burgers were average. Disappointing.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
MalenyHotel, Manager at Hotel Maleny, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Nancy, I must apologise for the delay with your meals. Unfortunately due to the number of orders that came into the kitchen in such a short period of time there were delays. I am surprised to hear the burgers were 'average'. The comments from the majority of diners having burgers is very pleasing. As I am unaware of what 'average' describes in this instance it is difficult for me to comment. I am sorry however that they weren't up to your expectations.
I do thank you for your review.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of visiting the Maleny Hotel and we were very impressed with the ambience of this establishment.We were welcomed by Tric, the hotel manager and her warm rapport, knowledge of the area plus the menu and wine suggestions were appreciated and valued. Tric certainly made our visit a wonderful and memorable experience.We will thoroughly recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Carol & Ian

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
MalenyHotel, Manager at Hotel Maleny, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you so very much for you comments Carol and Ian. I'm pleased you enjoyed your experience with us and yes it is a very comfortable country hotel.
Hope to see you again.