“Never smile and cold face ”

Lane 32 Woodfired Pizza Bar
Ranked #25 of 75 Restaurants in Maleny
Description: We are a fully licensed Pizza Bar serving the best Neapolitan style pizzas around. You can choose to eat inside or outside. We also serve wines, beers, spirits and great cocktails. Please come visit our little paradise in Maple Street Maleny. We are at the back of Maleny Lane. We also love dogs so bring your pooch!
Reviewed 9 September 2023 via mobile

Promise me something but she didn't deliver.

Poor quality service.
Went on holiday and had a bad experience.
Unfortunately unprofessional people
Staff changing every week
I don't know what to expect really!

Date of visit: April 2023
1  Thank عتو ث

Reviewed 21 August 2023

Amazing pizza, beautiful setting, wonderful staff and great vibe! Have eaten here many times - local and regular to Lane 32!

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 21 May 2023

Long lazy Sunday lunch. Perfect way to finish a weekend, pizza , cocktails and desert in a beautiful garden setting . Amazing food and excellent service .

Date of visit: May 2023
Reviewed 2 April 2023

Just the best pizza I've ever tasted. Great variety of choices. Lane32 is fully licensed and offers an amazing selection of fabulous cocktails, along with all popular wines, beers, juices and soft drinks. Beautiful garden setting. Great service. Definitely one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at.

Date of visit: April 2023
1  Thank Lorraine C
Reviewed 18 March 2023 via mobile

I loved being able to take my dog with me! They have a fenced yard for dogs and there are tables around it in a garden courtyard setting. The inside tables looked lovely too but I wasn’t using them because of the dog. Pizzas were yummy. I had a really good cocktail too and some gelato. My friend needs a gluten free pizza base and said that theirs is the tastiest she’s had. Friendly service too. Apparently it got new owners at the beginning of the year. I’ll be back.

Date of visit: March 2023