“Sunday pizza and cocktails”

Lane 32 Woodfired Pizza Bar
Ranked #25 of 75 Restaurants in Maleny
Description: We are a fully licensed Pizza Bar serving the best Neapolitan style pizzas around. You can choose to eat inside or outside. We also serve wines, beers, spirits and great cocktails. Please come visit our little paradise in Maple Street Maleny. We are at the back of Maleny Lane. We also love dogs so bring your pooch!
Reviewed 21 May 2023

Long lazy Sunday lunch. Perfect way to finish a weekend, pizza , cocktails and desert in a beautiful garden setting . Amazing food and excellent service .

Date of visit: May 2023

Reviewed 2 April 2023

Just the best pizza I've ever tasted. Great variety of choices. Lane32 is fully licensed and offers an amazing selection of fabulous cocktails, along with all popular wines, beers, juices and soft drinks. Beautiful garden setting. Great service. Definitely one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at.

Date of visit: April 2023
1  Thank Lorraine C
Reviewed 18 March 2023 via mobile

I loved being able to take my dog with me! They have a fenced yard for dogs and there are tables around it in a garden courtyard setting. The inside tables looked lovely too but I wasn’t using them because of the dog. Pizzas were yummy. I had a really good cocktail too and some gelato. My friend needs a gluten free pizza base and said that theirs is the tastiest she’s had. Friendly service too. Apparently it got new owners at the beginning of the year. I’ll be back.

Date of visit: March 2023
1  Thank loggerheadliker
Reviewed 21 February 2023

I love this place - I go there frequently. Beautiful setting, lovely staff and great food! The pizza bases are light and fluffy - great texture, very delicious. Highly recommend. :-)

Date of visit: February 2023
1  Thank K8Stewart
Reviewed 13 February 2023

The pizzas were delicious, the menu was great and the range of cocktails so fabulous. I was so happy to have a incredible Mojito with my mouth watering pizza. My friends were happy with the wine and beer choices too. Great service. What a fantasic find down this little laneway. Its a hidden gem.

Date of visit: February 2023