“Best known for their sushi, satay, pancake and live music”
Review of Maleny Lane

Maleny Lane
Ranked #7 of 14 Quick Bites in Maleny
Reviewed 12 August 2020

I was over the moon to found your permanent food stalls. 🇯🇵, 🇹🇭, 🇳🇱, 🇮🇹, 🇲🇹, 🇮🇩
❤️💕
I saw your Instagram and I follow to you with the update of different food and entertainment over the weekends. ^_^

Your Japanese dumpling continue to have me at hello. It's so divine!(^o^)

Fantastic Thai Green Curry with rice. Highly recommend it.(^_-)

Why does Maleny Lane food always taste the best?

Because they opened until late hour in the afternoon. Which makes the Maleny Lane's the perfect option and everywhere else is closed by 1 p.m.

Just a wonderful experience
Cannot wait to come back again

Date of visit: August 2020
4  Thank Kaushalika

Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

Liked this place given you can select different foods from Asian countries. You sit outside on benches so it’s fairly basic but good value for money. We shared a selection of foods from different stalls.

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank Mick R
Reviewed 4 June 2020

Soul About Sushi
I've seen this shack article at Hinterland Times.
I was happy to find your permanent cafe smack in the bustling of Maleny Lane.

Mon's Kitchen.
Your chicken satay continue to have me at hello. Just got with the right people and these satay are mouthful of Thai cuisine. Sooo delicious

Date of visit: June 2020
21  Thank AngelOfFood
Malenylane38, Owner at Maleny Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2020

Thanks for your great review. I will pass on the positive comments to Soul About Sushi and Mon's Kitchen :) M/L

Reviewed 28 March 2020

I have eaten here more times than I can acount.
Great Korean food. We had really fantastic take away Friday lunch.

Date of visit: March 2020
34  Thank agatha252

Thanks for your great review :) Will pass on your positive comments to Bulgogi Sisters. M/L

Reviewed 3 February 2020

Seriously bring your dogs and baby with the prams. Plenty of space and plenty of food.
Oh my God the crepes, ice tea, lamb wrapped, dumpling, Indian curry and fresh earthy juice were all soooooooo good.

Date of visit: January 2020