“Very costly for really bad food.. ”

Amy's Kitchen Wok & Sushi
Ranked #28 of 75 Restaurants in Maleny
Price range: AU$7 - AU$37
Description: We serve freshly cooked Malaysian Chinese food. Please let our staff know if you like your food hot and spicy.
Reviewed 11 August 2023

Unfortunately Amy’s Kitchen has gone to a bad place.
Prices way too high, food was not nice like it used to be.
Eg: Rainbow Beef way dry and tough and did not have a great texture or taste.
Chicken & Cashew nuts was horrible.
Unfortunately after years of ordering from them I will never order from them again..
I felt like I had been robbed as it was sooo expensive and you could not really enjoy the food.
I would advise anyone looking at going to them for food, think about it carefully as you will be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2023
1  Thank Rick P

Reviewed 10 August 2023

Mate this was a place for food at reasonable prices, what happened? Been a regular for years but wont order today and will never come back. The food isn't good, it's good for its price. These prices make your food inedible.

Date of visit: August 2023
1  Thank William D
Reviewed 13 March 2023

Picked up food late afternoon to take home for dinner, Chow mein - had the ingredients in it but had no flavour, and no crisp noodles. Garlic beef was very tough and again not much flavour profile aside from a huge amount of garlic, both dishes were overly salty also.
Have eaten here in the past and it was fine, maybe new cook ?

Date of visit: February 2023
Reviewed 2 May 2022

Absolutely gobsmacked! Went to pick up sons order from restaurant the owner said to me I'm surprised your here after what you wrote on our fb page I said I was telling you my experience he continued to ramble I said to him your not respecting my opinion & I'm entitled to say how I felt he said I was lying & then proceeded to tell me to never come back this man is defensive n treats he's customers with contempt if you don't agree with him he shouldn't be owning a restaurant n by the way I also read he did this to a family who came all the way from Brisbane so don't bother if your smart there's plenty of places in Maleny to choose from especially the Thai restaurant just out of town beautiful staff n consistent,scrumptious, affordable menu.

Date of visit: April 2022
4  Thank churchillmaree7
Reviewed 31 March 2022

Purchased Beef in Oyster sauce n fried rice well the beef was like chewing on a leather boot the fried rice had nothing in it & at the price of it i expected more why they don't velvet the meat is beyond me so a 1 out of 5 for that night.
Use to buy the dims sims they've changed the flavour n put the price up not worth it at all bought the Wonton Soup twice once in the restaurant which was yummy the other take away BLAND! Its always inconsistent.

Date of visit: March 2022