Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2022

If you're looking for a bed and breakfast, luxury stay - this isn't it. But if you are looking for a budget, clean, comfortable stay - with an AMAZING view (just street view it!) and excellent hospitality, your money will not go astray here.
This was a great little spot to stay, we just needed somewhere safe and comfortable and we were more than happy. If anything I would just like to note for families that this is on a busy road and the doors do open onto an unfenced but lovely grassed area.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank candybubbles
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

The second motel I have stayed in whilst visiting Maleny. On arrival the reception was locked, once I called and got the lady to open the door it didn't get better.
I booked through a third party website and the booking didn't match their normal prices, not my fault and they had to honour it but made a big deal out of it and I was left feeling extremely anxious and was not a good first impression.
The car park is ridiculously tight and wasn't fun to manoeuvre into.
The view was gorgeous however the road noise, dirty carpets and thin walls brought that down many notches.
Overall not a great experience and not a motel I will be returning to.

Room tip: Do a google map satellite look over the place first to grasp the size
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mumma2013
Reviewed 5 June 2021

I stayed at this motel for one night to attend a wedding at Maleny Manor (next door - 200m away).
I stayed in a spa suite, which looks directly out over Maleny. The view has to be seen to be believed, photos do not do it justice! The rooms a private, very clean and the hosts are great. I will be staying here again next time I travel to Maleny. 5 stars!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2021

High price for budget and dated accommodation. Very noisy being on main road. The overwhelming chemical cleaning smell in the room was very distasteful, the smell sticking in the back of your throat and no amount of open windows or doors could shift the smell . Lucky we could sit outside to enjoy our pre dinner drink. Free wifi is offered, but had run out by the time we got back from dinner, so averaged 3 hours of free wifi. On the positive side, the on-site Manager was lovely.

Room tip: Nice view from outside area
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2020

The room had everything I needed and the views were truly awe inspiring. Hosts could not do enough for me and were very easy to talk to about a range of local subjects. Had a great night's sleep. Overall a most enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: July 2020