Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
druzicka808
Nambour, Australia
Wonderful accommodation highly recommended
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Oct 2018
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Egyptian Dream Retreat recently. It was a welcome treat for a bit of pampering, rest and relaxation. Dalila welcomed us so warmly and treated us to a beautifully presented vegan breakfast in the morning. He Kahuna massages are sensational and we were very satisfied with our room. With only being a short walk into town, we treated ourselves to some delicious local produce and had a browse in some of the local boutiques. We will be back again soon.
Date of stay: October 2018Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      7.6 km from Egyptian Dream Retreat
      • eDreams
      8.6 km from Egyptian Dream Retreat
      View more hotels in Maleny
      See what travellers are saying:
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Please read reviews before staying here!
      I'm lucky I dodged a bullet.
      I had booked accommodation here through airbnb. Previous to my booking I phoned Dalilia enquiring about a massage for my partner, I couldn't get this lady of the phone she was talking about how her massages will increase my partners sex drive. Her comments were very inappropriate.
      On the day of my booking I was meant to check in at 2pm, but got a message stating I couldnt check in till 4pm and to contact airbnb. I then contacted airbnb to see what was going on. Airbnb then informed me that Dalilia had CANCELLED my reservation for no reason whatsoever. At the time I was very upset and shocked, not understanding how she can do that especially on the day, but now I am grateful as reading the reviews she sounds like a horrible person and the photos are very misleading. The messages I received from her were very nasty and unprofessional, stating she will have me escorted from police if I turn up to my reservation. I'm amazed how this business is still running and I hope everyone who thinks about booking, checks all reviews on Facebook, trip advisor and Google.

Date of stay: September 2018
      4  Thank Emily B
      Dalila-Lacquiere, Owner at Egyptian Dream Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Guest did not stay or arrive at our Retreat. She did not have appropriate verfication ID with Airbnb and was fully refunded by Airbnb with our permission as we felt guest's behaviour on phone was unsuited to be in our space. Guest since then has threatened us, wrote extremely untrue horrid reviews on different websites.
      We are seriously discussing filing legal action. We have enough proof.
      Guest we did spend a great deal of time to sort out your profile with Airbnb which delayed your favourite elected preferred check in time of 3 pm We asked you to arrive at 4pm for later check-out plus extra complimentary gifts and all this is detailed at Airbnb.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

What a beautiful place to stay, great views and rooms. Dalilah was a delightful hostess and made our stay memorable. She gave me a great relaxing massage too. Close to all the shops too. Thank you Loraine

Date of stay: June 2018
      • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi. Guest. Thank you for a great review. You are most welcome back to enjoy the amazing views and totally exotic luxurious space and more gorgeous spa time .
      Cheers Dalila

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My partner & I stayed here for our Anniversary and found ourselves in a little piece of heaven .. Dalila was a delightful host & made our stay very special & warm ... The Massage I had was wonderful & so nice to be able to indulge without leaving the premises ... Also that Spa Bath in the Egyptian room is amazing, the ambience of the view with the decor really set a romantic mood ... To finish off with a lovely breakfast made with love by Dalila, she truly wants her guests to be looked after... Thankyou .. highly recommended for a romantic getaway ..

Date of stay: August 2018
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Dalila-Lacquiere, Owner at Egyptian Dream Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear guest. We are very grateful for your lovely review and we are thrilled that you enjoyed the massages very much and whole experience.
      We look forward to your return.
      Cheer. Dalila and team

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely Egyptian themed bedroom in Maleny. Had a lovely massage. Cosy and warm with breakfast served in the morning on the deck overlooking Maleny.
      Well located to get to the local restaurants shops and visit the hinterlands

Date of stay: July 2018
      Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful relaxing time during my stay here. Dalila is exceptional and takes great care of you during your stay. Would recommend booking a stay here and indulging in a massage while you are there.

Date of stay: March 2018