Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews minute drive spa bath whole experience get away dam bush walks cabin deck property anniversary wildlife hosts frogs
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

This place has it all -beautiful scenery, bush walks.
The cabin was very clean and well appointed with everything needed or wanted including a coffee machine.
The spa bath with a view of the dam was very relaxing.
It’s easy to do nothing except sit on the deck and listen to the frogs and whipbirds.
The donkeys were entertaining and welcomed the feed of carrots.
Best of all the property is off the main road so there is no road noise and plenty of fresh air yet it’s only a 10 minute drive to the cafes and shops of Maleny.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 18 June 2020

Whispering valley is an amazing place. From the cabin feel of home to the amazing hosts who you don't see but feel the love for the place and it's guests by the extra touches that make the whole experience. You couldnt ask for any more. This amazing place makes you want to stay longer. We stayed for 2 nights and couldn't recommend this place more and we will definitely be back.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 29 July 2019

This was a weekend away with the family. Beautiful place to stay. We stayed in Rosegum which is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom cabin with a good sized kitchen. The fireplace & spa make for a relaxing time. If you go you have to feed the Donkeys.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

From the moment I booked with Whispering Valley the hosts Glenn and Angela felt welcoming. All the touches which make an anniversary getaway are there, from easy self check in, a ready to light fire, chocolates in the fridge to the luxury bath bomb. We couldn’t have wished for a better place and the cottage we stayed in was Silky Oak, it was clean and well equipped and we had lovely views. Waking to the sound of birdsong in the trees makes you feel you are totally alone in the rainforest. Would thoroughly recommend this little gem found a few kms drive from the quaint town of Maleny. Will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Everything about our stay at Whispering Valley was perfect. The hosts Glenn and Angela are lovely and accommodating. I went to Maleny for an art course and took my parents with me to sit my 4 month old bubba. Glen and Angela were 100% accommodating offering any baby items that I might have needed on my stay. They also were extremely kind to give my parents a very late checkout of 4pm so they could stay at the cottage with my bubs until I finished the course.

On arrival it is direct checkin and I received instructions for our cabin via sms so on arrival we could go directly to the cabin. They have thought of so many thoughtful details. The fridge had local milk, yogurt, cheese and chocolates in it for us. The bathrooms had bath bombs and beautiful soaps. There is DVD's and board games in the cabin. The cabin itself was equipped with everything that you could possibly need for your stay and the tropical view is to die for. There is walks on the property which were great and donkeys and cows that you can feed.

I do not have one single negative thing I could possibly say. I can't wait to make a return visit.

Date of stay: June 2019