“Wonderful bakery”
Review of Maleny Bakery

Maleny Bakery
Ranked #8 of 15 Quick Bites in Maleny
Reviewed 7 June 2024

This busy spot in the centre of Maleny is just terrific! There are a lot of options to choose from and they are all very reaonsably priced. We had crispy pork banh mis for lunch, and we followed these up with a date scone, lemon tart and Dutch vanilla slice. Everything was fresh and delicious and the staff were friendly and warm. No wonder this is so popular.

Date of visit: June 2024

Reviewed 23 February 2024

As a local my wife and I have supported this bakery for 30 years plus but when I went in to buy some items for lunch and daily needs I had a terrible experience !
On going to the service counter I noticed two ladies (not young) looking att some articles and photos, they compleyely ignored me, then a young female appeared from the side walked up to the two ladies, looked at their articles turned around and walked off, also completely ignoring me.
Needless to say I won't be back to this bakery again.
PS the Vietnamese lady ( the owner I think ) always acknowledges me and provides both my wife and myself with excellant service !

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 27 June 2023

Lovely coffee, lovely service, recognised on our return so they really take notice. Great rolls and salads and the pastries - YUM! Deservedly a 5 star rating.

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 30 October 2022

Well done to the young lady who brought us our coffee and was prepared to talk about our order of a plain apple turnover --- that we had wanted a no cream product, and yet received a product with cream. She was polite and engaging.

Date of visit: October 2022
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

We grabbed some food from the bakery and were very impressed by everything we tried. I had a Banh Mi - chicken schnitzel- not totally traditional, but deliciously crispy bread and tasty filling - especially when the staff heated it up for me.

My parents had croissants, fruit tart and vanilla custard slice - all very good. Yum!!

Date of visit: August 2022