“GET NEW STAFF !”
Review of Maleny Bakery

Maleny Bakery
Ranked #8 of 15 Quick Bites in Maleny
Reviewed 23 February 2024

As a local my wife and I have supported this bakery for 30 years plus but when I went in to buy some items for lunch and daily needs I had a terrible experience !
On going to the service counter I noticed two ladies (not young) looking att some articles and photos, they compleyely ignored me, then a young female appeared from the side walked up to the two ladies, looked at their articles turned around and walked off, also completely ignoring me.
Needless to say I won't be back to this bakery again.
PS the Vietnamese lady ( the owner I think ) always acknowledges me and provides both my wife and myself with excellant service !

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 27 June 2023

Lovely coffee, lovely service, recognised on our return so they really take notice. Great rolls and salads and the pastries - YUM! Deservedly a 5 star rating.

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 30 October 2022

Well done to the young lady who brought us our coffee and was prepared to talk about our order of a plain apple turnover --- that we had wanted a no cream product, and yet received a product with cream. She was polite and engaging.

Date of visit: October 2022
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

We grabbed some food from the bakery and were very impressed by everything we tried. I had a Banh Mi - chicken schnitzel- not totally traditional, but deliciously crispy bread and tasty filling - especially when the staff heated it up for me.

My parents had croissants, fruit tart and vanilla custard slice - all very good. Yum!!

Date of visit: August 2022
2  Thank bobtheduck2
Reviewed 15 July 2022

This place has the best pies in Maleny, actually all there food is above and beyond, highly recommend, we wouldn't shop anywhere else.
Tammy from D&K Motors