“Limited to two person maximum”
Review of Concept Coffee

Concept Coffee
Ranked #5 of 15 Quick Bites in Maleny
Reviewed 31 March 2020

When the regulation of Corona virus has started we are not allowed to walk together more than two people.
So we walk early morning every few days to stay fit.
Then we ordered take away of our breakfast for sure.
Good brioche and smooth coffee

Date of visit: March 2020
14  Thank alisonhB2969PV

Reviewed 28 March 2020

Good owners
Great coffee
Best breakfast and lunch
The winner for awesome staff and atmosphere.
Overall the music always current sounds.
The vibes personality of each staff is very very friendly

Date of visit: March 2020
14  Thank agatha252
Reviewed 5 February 2020

I was surprised to see the revue above as every time I have ever been to Concept IT for coffee and food have had exceptional service and attitude. Must be a reflection and what I attract.

Date of visit: December 2019
14  Thank trijntjer2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020

The best coffee in Maleny.
Turns out it's maleny Dairy creamy smoothly milk.
We are absolutely loved it 😍 the friendly staff and great service

Date of visit: January 2020
14  Thank oliviassak20760
Reviewed 28 October 2019

I have been here many times and never disappointed, especially for my coffee it's always using Maleny dairy milk.

I just got back from the holiday and I miss my atmosphere at concept coffee and I definitely will come back

Date of visit: October 2019