“100% recommend ”
Review of Sweet Gossip

Sweet Gossip
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Kuranda
Price range: USD 1 - USD 14
Description: Sweet Gossip is located in the Original Kuranda Markets Shop 12/7 Therwine St Kuranda. We have a great menu with Fresh Sandwiches, Bruschetta, Croquet Monsieur and Salads, Sweet Gossip also takes great pride in our desserts and sweets. Profiterole, Cream Brûlée and Chocolate Eclair are some of the most popular items. Pop in and say hello to try a little piece of French Heaven !!
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Went up to Kuranda with my partner for the day. We attended the village markets and were looking for somewhere to have lunch. Stumbled across Sweet Gossip and the exuberant chef & barista that were working there.
Their passion for what they do was reflected through their food and the way it was prepared. The atmosphere of the cafe was what drew us towards it. I ordered the beer quiche and my partner ordered the croque monsieur. They were both amazing, however the croque monsieur was outstanding, so much so, I ordered another for myself.
Thank you to the two gentlemen for the great service and delightful experience!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This cafe is a hidden gem! I had the Croque Monsieur sandwich and my other half had the ham and Camembert sandwich. After travelling Asia for 4 months we were so happy to have some proper homemade sandwiches!! The quality of ingredients were so high and so tasty! The French man that owns this place was friendly. Nice to see it was so popular with everyone enjoying their food! Homemade quiches and other treats available too.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Hidden away in the heritage markets sooo worth the trek. The food is amazing and the profiteroles on a skewer are to die for!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time from the moment we sat down till we finished dessert. The food is simply amazing, real French pastries, and everything tasted super fresh! Cannot recommended it enough!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Awesome atmosphere, great service from fun firendly and genuine people. The croque monsieur was the best I have had in ages, a little taste from childhood ! Best coffee in town! Don't miss out on the french sweets!