“Could be better..!”
Review of Cafe Kuranda

Cafe Kuranda
Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Kuranda
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Description: Resteraunt quality food at cafe prices. Homemade on the premises. Extensive gluten-free and vegetarian menu available.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Okay coffee but unfortunately the worst service I’ve had in a long time :/ Hopefully they enjoy what they are doing (most days at least), and today was just an exception :)!

1  Thank Emilia J

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came here on the 6 april 2018 just to have a nice refreshment and stop by by this cafe restaurant. It was a friday and it was not busy at all. When I got to the counter to select a drink the lady at the front straight away asked me what do you want? I said just a min please? Then i asked her about what types/sorts of milkshakes they had since it wasn't on the menu and she was starring at me the whole time and I felt pressured to hurry up and order. I asked her another question about their ice cream and she rolled her eyes up and didn't replied because she had obviously no idea. I said to her if you want I can go somewhere else but she again rooled her eyes up and said nothing... just a pffffff....and still proceeding with my card. I ended up ordering a lime milkshakes which came half an hour later and was warm. Anyway, I'm a local and I have never been treated that way anywhere around Cairns. I'll make sure I will never come back here and really recomend you not too...

1  Thank Bastien V
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Sue, Carly and staff, give the friendliest and best service. Nothing is too much trouble. The food is cooked always to our likings. Catering for Gluten free etc. Best coffee, if you are fussy like us.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My family of 4 had an amazing meal here. My daughter has significant dietary restrictions (gluten free and FODMAP diet). They had lots of options and took extra time to talk through all the ingredients with us to prepare the best dish for her. My wife, son, and I also loved our meals. The staff was just lovely!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Bacon and Beef burger with OMG sauce, absolutely divine. Great sense of humour ands smiles added for FREE. So happy we stopped there for lunch.