“Tasty food, friendly staff, nice atmosphere”
Review of Frogs Kuranda

Frogs Kuranda
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Kuranda
Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Esablished in 1980 and still run by the same dedicated family of chefs, baristas and managers.
Reviewed 16 January 2021

We enjoyed a pleasant lunch during a summer rainstorm here at Frogs. My mutton curry was tasty and my wife's battered fish and chips was delicious too. Friendly and helpful staff. Would return.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (582)

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Good food, quick and friendly service . A bit dear but Kuranda is a tourist trap so it is what it is .

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Linyep
Terry P, Owner at Frogs Kuranda, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Thanks for the review I am glad you enjoyed Frogs.
Sorry to hear Kuranda referred to as "A tourist trap"
It's a cliché that most beautiful tourists destinations that service tourists get unfortunately tarred with this line. Frogs Restaurant has been serving locals for 40 years.

Reviewed 1 January 2021

Me and my husband ate here and had such a great experience with great service and even better food. My husband said it was some of the best fish he has had!

Reviewed 1 January 2021

We ate lunch here on New Year's Eve. The service was good with our water being refreshed and icy cold. It was needed on such a hot and humid day so that was good. I had the avocado and feta toast and my husband had the steak burger. We both enjoyed our meals and they were a good size serving. The only thing is it's a little bit hot because you are sitting on the verandah but it was still good overall and the icy water certainly helped. Overall a nice lunch.

Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

Great location even when the rest of the markets are closed. Looking out over the wildlife zoo and eating with dragons wondering around. The pizzas were good. My coffee was average.