“Morning coffee”

Kuranda Rainforest Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Kuranda
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The locals drink here. The best coffee in Kuranda by far. The service is friendly and welcoming no matter what language you speak

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Went for a casual coffee out with a friend whilst visiting the area. Was wonderful would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Great coffee, excellent service. They roast the beans on the premises and will grind your coffee for home use according to how you make your coffee (plunger, drip, etc).

1  Thank topsy386
Reviewed 1 January 2018

This has been the third and final time I’ll visit this cafe. The previous time and then this time also I have been very abruptly spoken to by the female worker there.
The coffee as it turns out was actually good but this fact is overlooked when treated like I was. When asking if he could get babycinos for our two young children, my partner was told they didn’t do them. Given babycinos are simply frothed milk, I went to confirm this was the case as I thought he had maybe misheard my partner. Upon asking if this indeed the case, the female worker ( I think owner?) walked out and barked at me ‘it’s not on the menu and it never was’ ...that was it....wow....

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Awesome local coffee with friendly staff and just as good coffee. We had amazing latte art, animal and tulip. Perfection. Excellent. Thank you.