“Great lunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We found it on the sign as we were getting off the sky rail.
It is off the beaten path, but well worth the time.
Wonderful, wonderful crepes.
The seating is limited, you might have to wait a few minutes for a table, but they turn over pretty quickly. While you wait it gives you time to look over the menu and change your mind about what looks and sounds good several times.
They have a wonderful selection of both savory and dessert crepes. You really can't go wrong from what I could tell.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Incredible Crepes....I had the savoury and it was stuffed with ham, cheese, vegetables.....a feast. My wife had the sweet, stuffed with fruit, cream, chocolate sauce and ice cream on the side.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

The crepes were cooked to perfection, there is a variety of sweet or savoury to suit everyone. Friendly staff and delicious food.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

During out latest trip to Kurranda, we took the village walk and after reading reviews about this Cafe, we chose to have our lunch here.
We were three (me, my husband and a kid) and the moment we arrived and decided to take a sofa seat, the staff said a big NO to having our seat there as according to her, its a busy place and the "sofa seat" is reserved for bigger groups (there was no one at that time except us) and led us to a hot table near the kitchen. Very very disappointed by her gesture. Thereafter very patiently we kept waiting for our orders. Irrespective of the "quietness", there was noone to take the orders. Hungry and fed-up we had to leave the place.

Highly unhappy with everything that we have had faced. Probably the food could have made up with the rest but didnt get a chance.

1  Thank _ananya_nsw
Reviewed 15 January 2017

After a trip up on the Sky Rail and a wander around the town we were spoilt for choice where to eat, my advice would be to NOT go to the first places you come to, they are very 'fast foodish'. If you walk into the market areas there is an abundance of little cafes and restaurants all tucked together, here the food is great more choice than a pie or something deep fried. The Petite Cafe, run by French staff offers a range of buckwheat pancakes with fantastic fillings, really fresh tasting and very reasonably priced, I loved it and if we go again I will definitely go back.