See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Between Beaches ,we headed inland 10 kms, and found a 1920's renovated Italy meets colonial Australia hotel resort. Low key welcoming grandeur. Entrance palms ,to left dipping pool ,to right greens, and in centre grand renovated double storey fully veranda inviting longings. Out the back ,an enormous banyan tree provided an other prospective to this most engaging locality. Inside we found libraries, games rooms, common rooms, dining room, games room, an old bar,etc;and our room(s) had both choice of fan &/or air conditioning,TV,bar fridge and 2 double beds, Plus all ceilings are 16 foot high plus, paintings and artefacts abound. We amazed at our surrounds. This does not describe its unique attributes-=you must enjoy this .But more,The host and hostess and staff provide the most welcoming stay, not in your face but simply enjoy and find your space in this rambling part of history. To top it off ,we were advised/shown a few local swimming holes that rank with the KIMBERLEYS.

Room tip: All rooms upstairs and quiet
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I decided to stop off at Ingham on my way to Airlie Beach. This place is off the main drag and has a huge garden, fountains and birds everywhere. I really liked the old feel to the place. A great place to chill out and relax.

Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have stayed at the Noorla on a number of occasions now and really enjoy the atmosphere of the heritage Hotel. I love the artwork and historical prints that allow me to look at years past and relish the wonderful history of the hotel. I have found the rooms to be quiet, neat and clean and the service by hosts Jenny and Joe to be wonderful. I look forward to my next stay!

Room tip: Enjoy an ensuite room
Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The noorla is beautiful,clean heritage place with beautiful gardens and lot of birdlife .we sat on the upstairs balcony ,enjoying the garden and the peace of the place . It' is unusual to have a hotel off the main road,we found it a real advantage because of the peacefulness here. The hosts were very friendly and we had great time talking to the other guests.
Rating 5 for all categories.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank Gaye47
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Don't miss the Noorla! Especially if you value vintage accommodation. Wonderful to see such authentic restoration. The bedrooms are so comfortable and inviting. Think Gatsby! A wonderful opportunity to take in the wild Wallaman Falls and come back to such welcoming hosts Joe & Jennie and enjoy a fine wine or just stay and enjoy.

Date of stay: May 2013