The current owners have done a wonderful job refurbishing the resort. I was originally going to stay for a couple of days but I enjoyed my visit so much I extended it to a week. The bungalow was airconditioned, spacious, peaceful and well fitted out with lovely furniture and large flat screen tv. Great holiday resort with friendly owners, huge pool and plenty to do.
Will definitely be coming back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A multi-award-winning resort with a range of fully self-contained burés to suit singles, couples and families. Our standard buré has a large TV, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, kitchen, ensuite bathroom and private dining patio. We also have superior burés and wheelchair-accessible burés. The entire resort is wheelchair accessible. The resort has a lovely lagoon-style swimming pool, with spa and gas barbeque area. This area is lit at night, enabling you to eat outside and enjoy our lovely evenings. We have a full-size tennis court, games room with pool table, table tennis, board games and guest library with books and magazines. We also have a children's craft area, a guest laundry with washing machines and dryers. There is also a licensed snack bar. We are located 50 metres from the beach and 100 metres from the shops and restaurants. The island bus stops at the front of the resort. This is a great resort in a great location with great rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Island Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Leisure Hotel Magnetic Island
- Island Leisure Resort Magnetic Island, Queensland