All reviews restaurant next door biggest bonus friendly service short stroll queen size bed across the road undercover car parking bowls club home away from home rooms are clean long drive in town kerri cinema kerry towels motel
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I was very happy with my stay this month. I was In emerald for a friends party. The motel is Close to the shops and where my party was being held. Was great. I did not have to worry about a taxi. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and tidy. I will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rosied21
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed over the Christmas period it was very central with a great restaurant adjoining.
Very clean rooms and friendly staff that made you feel like you are at home and nothing's to much trouble.
Cinema directly across the road and shops 100m away so all very convenient.
The bedding was very comfortable and the rooms all had there own court yard so you didn't feel like you were in a standard motel.
Pool area was great for an afternoon swim and a couple drinks while the kids played.

Thanks very much for you hospitality Kerri and Wayne.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed here as a family of 4. Rooms were clean, tidy and large enough for us all to be comfortable. Staff were friendly but the biggest bonus was location. Everything we needed was in walking distance. Loved it. Would recommend anyone to stay here while visiting Emerald.

1  Thank Roxane D
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a few nights with my Wife and our Son on our way out west. One of the best motels we stayed at in a very long time. The owners were friendly and very welcoming, I couldn't fault the rooms. The room we stayed in had enough room for our whole family and the motel itself was so close to everything and we finished our days have a few drinks in our private court yard and we were still able to walk to have dinner. We will be defiantly staying again on our way back through.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Friendly service. The room lovely and clean, spacious and a private courtyard. Close to shops, restaurant, food outlets, cinema and local pool. Quiet end of town. I felt very safe, spent 2 out of 3 nights on my own. A fabulous motel to stay. Would stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo