“Best Accommodation in Town!”

Emerald Central Palms Motel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Emerald
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Out of few different accommodation I tried in Emerald over different trips, this is the only one I will use again, It is actually so good that I'm not gonna stay in other places than this one when I'll be back in Emerald.

Kerri has been running the motel for many years and she's an expert of welcoming you. Also she's constantly upgrading the service, for example the new internet connection is incredible fast and reliable.

I stayed in the little apartment with kitchen and spa, was spotless and comfortable, I really appreciated the high quality of the appliances and the huge availability of kitchen utensils.
The location is very convenient, very close to everything you need and still away from the main road so that is very quite.
I found the price very convenient for the quality of my stay.

Enjoy

Room Tip: The two ensuite apartments are my favourite rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Alessandro C

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I was very happy with my stay this month. I was In emerald for a friends party. The motel is Close to the shops and where my party was being held. Was great. I did not have to worry about a taxi. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and tidy. I will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rosied21
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed over the Christmas period it was very central with a great restaurant adjoining.
Very clean rooms and friendly staff that made you feel like you are at home and nothing's to much trouble.
Cinema directly across the road and shops 100m away so all very convenient.
The bedding was very comfortable and the rooms all had there own court yard so you didn't feel like you were in a standard motel.
Pool area was great for an afternoon swim and a couple drinks while the kids played.

Thanks very much for you hospitality Kerri and Wayne.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed here as a family of 4. Rooms were clean, tidy and large enough for us all to be comfortable. Staff were friendly but the biggest bonus was location. Everything we needed was in walking distance. Loved it. Would recommend anyone to stay here while visiting Emerald.

1  Thank Roxane D
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a few nights with my Wife and our Son on our way out west. One of the best motels we stayed at in a very long time. The owners were friendly and very welcoming, I couldn't fault the rooms. The room we stayed in had enough room for our whole family and the motel itself was so close to everything and we finished our days have a few drinks in our private court yard and we were still able to walk to have dinner. We will be defiantly staying again on our way back through.