All reviews restaurant next door biggest bonus friendly service short stroll queen size bed across the road undercover car parking bowls club home away from home rooms are clean long drive in town kerri cinema kerry towels motel
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed here as a family of 4. Rooms were clean, tidy and large enough for us all to be comfortable. Staff were friendly but the biggest bonus was location. Everything we needed was in walking distance. Loved it. Would recommend anyone to stay here while visiting Emerald.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Roxane D
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a few nights with my Wife and our Son on our way out west. One of the best motels we stayed at in a very long time. The owners were friendly and very welcoming, I couldn't fault the rooms. The room we stayed in had enough room for our whole family and the motel itself was so close to everything and we finished our days have a few drinks in our private court yard and we were still able to walk to have dinner. We will be defiantly staying again on our way back through.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Friendly service. The room lovely and clean, spacious and a private courtyard. Close to shops, restaurant, food outlets, cinema and local pool. Quiet end of town. I felt very safe, spent 2 out of 3 nights on my own. A fabulous motel to stay. Would stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

I have stayed at the Central Palms several times for an average of 3-4 weeks at a time, this hotel has nice clean and tidy rooms that are expertly cleaned. It's within a short walk of several restaurants or take aways. The friendly staff always make you feel welcome and go out of their way to help - can't recommend this place high enough will be staying here in future

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2015

After a long drive from Dirranbandi, it was nice place to spent the night. We found the room to be very comfortable and the bathroom was OK. I liked the carport. I should have taken the advise of the receptionist and had dinner at the restaurant next door. Sadly, we ate at the bowls club. Not good!

Stayed: October 2015