Free cancellation until 27/07
Abode37 Motel(Emerald)
Emerald Inn(Emerald)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrestaurant next doorbiggest bonusfriendly servicequeen size bedacross the roadwalking distanceplace to staygreat locationundercover car parkingbowls clubcentral locationrooms are cleanlong drivekerricinemakerrybeds
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the motel with our grandkids and spent the weekend sight seeing. Our rooms were very clean and comfortable. The owner Kerri, was extremely helpful and made our stay so pleasant. Cant wait to go back.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2015

We recently stayed at the Central Palms Motel and had a very enjoyable stay. The Location is fantastic being so close to the shops and Cinemas.(Literally just across the Road) The Rooms were very clean and the motel staff very friendly and helpful.

The motel is also very quiet which for us was very nice because while on holidays who doesn't enjoy a sleep in.

My parents will have a horse racing in Emerald on the 11th of July and I have already recommended them to stay for the night at this wonderful motel.

The Racetrack is also within walking distance from this motel which would allow people to have a great day without any pressures of driving.

Room Tip: Excellent Location in Town. Any room would be great i know ours was.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2014 via mobile

Our room was very clean and beds made to perfection it was nice to have a beautiful motel in the country.
We often stay in city motels that are a lot more expensive so it was quite refreshing to have such a nice room for a reasonable price.
It has undercover parking, Restaurant attached, pool, Cinema across the road, Drinks available from reception with friendly staff.
Free washing machine and dryer available that was a big help as we were there for cricket so it was good to go home with clean cloths.
All in all great motel great location we will stay there again if back in the area.

Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank KJaenke
Reviewed 21 December 2014

I stayed in room 4 and it was very large and felt very elegant.
Clean and fresh, air conditioning was great could not here it but could definitely feel it.
It has a restaurant attached that you could charge to your room that was great as I was there for work.
The staff were all very friendly and did not disturb you if you wanted to be left alone.
I will definitely stay there each time I visit.
Thanks for making my stay feel so welcome.

• Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank Coffeetime2000
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Not a lot of choice here and thin walls and noise. I'm a light sleeper so it's important I stay in solid motels that are built to a standard. This motel is built to a price and the best things about it are the undercover car parking, quite Airconditioning and the excellent restaurant next door. Simply the best food and atmosphere and they charge meals and breakfast ( expensive ) to your room. I'd stay here once just to experience it.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business