All reviews courtesy bus stayed here pork ribs breakfast dinner wireless internet comfortable beds two nights overnight stay great restaurant comfortable stay place to stay in town meals motel accommodation gem facilities
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had two nights here last week and had breakfast/dinner there. Good reception to motel on edge of town. Had large room at the back, all the facilities, very quiet. Nice professional managers who also operated restaurant. Beds/Showers good and cleanliness good. Good parking and grounds nice. Dinners were top class as were wines, breakfast in room ok, but a bit cold due to length of walk from kitchen to room, can't do much about that. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Get room at back of motel for quiet.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ExplorersEmerald, Manager at Emerald Explorers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We have stayed many times at The Explorers Inn...we find this so central for us as our son and family live not too far from here and we can walk to the shopping centre.
Rooms are a little tired but clean and comfortable..staff are always willing to help.
Although we did not dine at the restaurant this time...we could see it was busy and we did enjoy our meal there last visit.
There is a swimming pool but as it was winter we did not swim.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Was on a business trip and stayed 1 week at the Explorers Inn. I also used their function room to conduct training for the week too. My room was comfortable and spacious. It was clean. The In. Is located 5minutes from town. Damien & Adam were lovely hosts and catered for all my needs. There is a pools, BBQ Facilities, restaurant, undercover alfresco area. Carport for every guest & laundry facility. I would not hesitate to stay their again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
ExplorersEmerald, Receptionist at Emerald Explorers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Hi Nelson,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again next time you're in Emerald!

Kind regards,
Laura
Emerald Explorers Inn

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I stayed at the Explorers Inn just before the weather from a cyclone was due to hit!
It was a great place to stay and I enjoyed the food there too.
What was a standout was how helpful and flexible all the staff were. Due to the with I didn't know whether I would be able to fly out. The staff happily let me leave my stuff in my room as I tried to work out my travel arrangements. They were happy and really flexible about me staying on or checking out as planned.
Could not recommend them enough!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and were more than happy to accommodate your needs. We hope to see you next time you are in Emerald!

Kind regards,
Laura
Emerald Explorers Inn

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We ate a delicious large tasty rump with pork ribs that fall off the bone, at this newly revamped hotel. Modern decor, friendly staff and good food. What more could you want after a long day on the road.

Date of stay: May 2017