All reviews courtesy bus stayed here pork ribs wireless internet comfortable beds overnight stay great restaurant comfortable stay place to stay in town meals motel accommodation facilities gem country
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Was on a business trip and stayed 1 week at the Explorers Inn. I also used their function room to conduct training for the week too. My room was comfortable and spacious. It was clean. The In. Is located 5minutes from town. Damien & Adam were lovely hosts and catered for all my needs. There is a pools, BBQ Facilities, restaurant, undercover alfresco area. Carport for every guest & laundry facility. I would not hesitate to stay their again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
ExplorersEmerald, Receptionist at Emerald Explorers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Hi Nelson,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again next time you're in Emerald!

Kind regards,
Laura
Emerald Explorers Inn

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I stayed at the Explorers Inn just before the weather from a cyclone was due to hit!
It was a great place to stay and I enjoyed the food there too.
What was a standout was how helpful and flexible all the staff were. Due to the with I didn't know whether I would be able to fly out. The staff happily let me leave my stuff in my room as I tried to work out my travel arrangements. They were happy and really flexible about me staying on or checking out as planned.
Could not recommend them enough!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and were more than happy to accommodate your needs. We hope to see you next time you are in Emerald!

Kind regards,
Laura
Emerald Explorers Inn

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We ate a delicious large tasty rump with pork ribs that fall off the bone, at this newly revamped hotel. Modern decor, friendly staff and good food. What more could you want after a long day on the road.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Motel has plenty of room, can set up and do work as well as relax. food is great and restaurant staff seem cheery and good for a chat. A little out of town so no hustle and bustle with very comfortable beds.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed at Emerald Explorers Inn for 3 nites - rooms were clean and comfortable - pillows were the best I've had in a motel - meals in the restaurant was of high quality- some of the best I've had - service was great

Date of stay: November 2016