“Small bakery serving baked goods and breakfast and lunch fair”
Review of Brumby's Bakery

Brumby's Bakery
Ranked #38 of 43 Restaurants in Emerald
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stopped by for something I could eat as I drove north out of Emerald. Plenty of street parking, I went in and ordered one sausage roll and a steak and veggie wrap. The sausage roll came in a small bag and I was glad as I used it to catch the crumbs from the light and delicate pastry. The sausage was a nice fine mince, the roll was warm which was nice.

As I drove a bit later on I had the wrap which was cold and had been sliced in half and rolled in some paper and sealed with cling wrap. I removed the cling wrap and peeled back the paper and enjoyed it until I got to the end, they had tucked some of the paper up in the bottom of the wrap so I got a big bite of paper!

Overall the place is ok, they do sell other things including bread and sweet items and had a couple of tables for diners to sit at. I think next time I will try Fairbairns down the road and see if they put paper in the wrap.