“Devine”
Review of Aimee Provence

Aimee Provence
Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Buderim
Price range: AU$7 - AU$68
Description: Welcome to Aimee Provence, located here in Buderim on the Sunshine Coast Australia. Offering locally sourced organic tea & coffee. Putting on a good Afternoon Tea is something Aimee Provence has down to a fine art. There’s a real sense of occasion to the experience, as we bring a freshly filled teapot and a gleaming three-tier stand to your table, laden with sandwiches, exquisite handmade cakes and freshly baked scones, along with jam and thick clotted cream. Aimee Provence Traditional High Tea is served all day in our High tea Parlour.We pride ourselves on making sure your time spent at Aimee Provence is enjoyable. ​
Reviewed 18 August 2020

I have visited Aimee Province many times now and I can’t fault it. The service from the girls is amazing, and the food is so scrumptious. The Perfectly made scones with the real English clotted cream have got to be my favourite ever!! These are a must for any visitor! They also cater well for dietary requirements which in high tea is a wonderful gesture! Must admit I’m not the biggest tea drinker, but the coffee is fantastic here too! 10/10

Date of visit: February 2020

Reviewed 18 August 2020

If you are wanting an amazing High Tea experience on the Sunshine Coast, Aimee Provence always delivers. From the moment I entered Aimee Provence the charming decor and atmosphere transported me back to England and it is truly an exquisite venue. I have had many enjoyable experiences at Aimee Provence indulging High Tea Events, takeaway Hampers and also just Scones and Tea with my family. The staff have always been warm and welcoming, with all aspects of the menu being exceptional, and all dietary requirements being catered for.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 18 August 2020

If you’re after the BEST scones in the world. No bread rolls like I’ve had at other high teas. The most unique setting than I can recommend this place. The ambience is stunning, the friendly service. Super fast at getting our drinks ready and best priced for what you get. Was so easy to getting to as well. Parking easy and it’s perched up the top of buderim where you can see the ocean. We’ve had high tea a few times and keep going back. You will love it.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 4 August 2020

After calling to make a reservation in which the the lady rushed me off the phone, we arrived to find no reservation was made and they offered no apology. After a long wait we were eventually shown to a table. Food was disappointing to say the least although we acknowledge it's more about the "experience" here. However the staff were SO rude about everything. No sense of customer service or even human courtesy.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank ONvs
Reviewed 21 July 2020

I have had many high teas, including the Empress Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia, and none compare to the unique, small, quality product of Aimee Provence. The high tea is exceptional, and every time i have been i have left very full.

I would recommend the crème de la crème package to maximize your experience. This begins with a glass of champagne on arrival, followed by unlimited coffee and tea. From prawn cocktails, to savory and sweet delights, through to your scones with locally sourced jam and cream, everything packs a punch for flavour and quality.

I will continue to come here with my friends and family.

Date of visit: June 2020