“Excellence”
Review of Harry's on Buderim

Harry's on Buderim
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Buderim
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Harry's on Buderim Restaurant is on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. We are currently limited seating due to government restrictions. Highly awarded chef, Stuart Bell creates delicious Modern Australian Cuisine. Stuart is driven by sourcing and using as many local products and suppliers. The restaurant is situated within Buderim Forest. It is an old heritage house with appealing open verandah dining looking out to a field and rainforest beyond. The restaurant has a private room which is appealing any occasion from romantic dinners, family celebrations, to private business events. We offer boutique weddings from small to large, sit down and canapes. We pride ourselves in making a memorable imprint on all our customers lives with a unique dining experience in a 140 year old homestead within a rainforest. We cater to all dietary requirements. We look forward to seeing you at Harry's soon.
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Today my husband and I quietly celebrated our 50 th anniversary.
Harry’s was just what we wanted for this special occasion. We could not fault the service, the wonderful food or the ambience of this historic restaurant. Thankyou

Date of visit: June 2021

Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

Thanks to the chefs and staff for a great lunch on friday. The balcony seating for lunch was just right for a relaxing lunch. Good and wine was perfect.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2021

My husband and I came here last night for our 25th wedding anniversary. It was an amazing dining experience from the friendly attentive staff to the amazing dishes we chose. A standout for me was the quail entree, have never tried quail before and absolutely loved it. Highly recommend this place for amazing food and service.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 15 February 2021

We did a Saturday lunch at Harry's. The food was excellent, the setting lovely and the staff were impeccable.
A delightful start to our weekend away.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 12 February 2021

An exquisite lunch out on the verandah at Harry's. Faultless food, presentation and service. I have particular medical dietary needs at the moment. Waitress (I think her name was Kayla) was attentive, understanding and fully appreciated my request. Chef also accommodated it perfectly. A dish of excellent Mooloolaba Prawns, followed by the softest and most tastiest Barramundi: It was also so enjoyable and exactly as I had ordered it. My friends had dessert: they were all ample portions and so beautiful looking. This new Chef has been there for about two years or so I think and he has really brought life back to this iconic restaurant. Would always happily recommend and return.

Date of visit: February 2021