All reviews stayed here place to stay bob pillows microwave shower meals motel tv
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 days, the room was very clean and supplied everything you would need. The meals in restaurant were very nice with large selection to choose from, management and staff were very helpful. Definitely a place to stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at MAS Country Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for your review. Everyone involved with the Motel are passionate about ensuring guests have a great stay. Your feedback will give everyone a boost.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I had the good fortune to be in Biloela on business and was booked into this motel by my company. What a wonderful little motel it was. Friendly staff, clean room and very quiet. A little dated but it was in top condition, everything worked, it was hygienic and above all, it was comfortable. In my room, I was supplied with a toaster and kettle plus a microwave so I was well set up to prep my own meals. Thankyou guys for a lovely stay, I will be back...

Room tip: I was in Room 28 and it was excellent, cannot complain.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at MAS Country Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hi Robert
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. It is great to hear feedback that directly relates to the efforts of the staff as it demonstrates that all their hard work does not go unnoticed. look forward to seeing you again some time in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Thanks for looking after us so well! Even though it was only overnight - the room was comfortable and the shower was hot! Location was close to Biloela CBD and the pool looked inviting even though it was way too cold for that :)
Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at MAS Country Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hi Glen-Eve
Thank you for your review. Both myself and the staff appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Stayed here whilst away on business and they had all I needed to do what I had to do for work as well a very clean and cosy place to relax. Had without doubt the best Chicken Schnitzel I've had on the road and smiling welcoming faces all round.

Room tip: All similar as far as I could gather
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at MAS Country Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Will pass on your comments to the relevant staff.
The Kitchen staff always get a lift with feedback on the meals.
Look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

This would be one of the most friendliest and most helpful places I have been to. It is kept extremely clean. The meals are more than generous.
I would defiantly recommend a stay here to anyone.
From the moment I arrived the friendly staff have been more than helpful. I ordered a meal and it was delivered to my room in a very timely manner.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at MAS Country Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are continuously upgrading the motel.
Look forward to you staying in the future.