Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Glen-Eve
Doonan, Australia

Comfortable stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 July 2017via mobile
Thanks for looking after us so well! Even though it was only overnight - the room was comfortable and the shower was hot! Location was close to Biloela CBD and the pool looked inviting even though it was way too cold for that :)
Definitely recommend!
Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this review
Responded 12 July 2017
Hi Glen-Eve
Thank you for your review. Both myself and the staff appreciate the feedback.
Exterior
    AU$147
57.7 km from Biloela Countryman Motel
58.2 km from Biloela Countryman Motel
View more hotels in Biloela
All reviews stayed here on site restaurant great place to stay comfortable bed unit microwave meal highway motel tv amenities stop
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Stayed here whilst away on business and they had all I needed to do what I had to do for work as well a very clean and cosy place to relax. Had without doubt the best Chicken Schnitzel I've had on the road and smiling welcoming faces all round.

Room tip: All similar as far as I could gather
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Will pass on your comments to the relevant staff.
The Kitchen staff always get a lift with feedback on the meals.
Look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

This would be one of the most friendliest and most helpful places I have been to. It is kept extremely clean. The meals are more than generous.
I would defiantly recommend a stay here to anyone.
From the moment I arrived the friendly staff have been more than helpful. I ordered a meal and it was delivered to my room in a very timely manner.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are continuously upgrading the motel.
Look forward to you staying in the future.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I stayed with Bob and Robyn for four nights whilst I was working in Biloela as a solo traveller. They are both very lovely people. The room I stayed in was a double room and was spacious, clean and well maintained. I ate in the restaurant for 3 nights out of the four that I stayed here and all meals were tasty and fulfilling. All of the meals had generous servings. Bob also offered magazines and the paper to read of an evening whilst I waited for the meal to be prepared and served (this was never for long). I also used the facility of the packed lunches which I feel were great value for money and they varied the fillings each day. I will definitely be back to stay here again both for business and pleasure. Noise could be heard from the highway but was not enough to bother me. I was in the third unit back from entrance. Undercover car parks are numbered corresponding to the room number and have ample room. Amenities included a barbecue area, pool and coin operated laundry.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Our continuous improvement program is an important part of the business which ensures our rooms are maintained to a high standard. Our philosophy is make your stay a "home away from home" experience.
Thankyou once again

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Good room with spacious undercover parking at the door. However very disappointed to find that the restaurant was closed Friday to Sunday. After a long drive we had not wanted to go back out for dinner.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank for your review. Generally the restaurant is only closed Sunday night but unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control it has been closed on some Fridays & Saturdays.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

As soon as we arrived at the Biloela Countryman Hotel the staff were very welcoming. Rooms were fantastic with recent renovations complimenting the existing older style country feel. Apart from the beautiful amenities and close distance to town. The thing that stood out the most was the high water pressure provided by the shower. A great thing to come home to whilst on your feet all day. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone staying in or traveling through.

Date of stay: February 2016