All reviews stayed here place to stay bob pillows microwave shower meals motel tv
Reviewed 30 June 2016

This is an older style cement block motel but has been refurbished. We were in a lovely large room which had undercover parking. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The back of the motel had metal louver windows which let in a lot of air and some noise and the tradies started leaving at 4am. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was really excellent.

Date of stay: April 2016
2  Thank Jan O
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I had the pleasure of staying at the Countryman Hotel Biloela for 8 weeks during February and March 2016 while I was working a short contract. I was accommodated in one of the self contained units in a nice shaded leafy area just alongside the main hotel complex. The weather was, not surprising, very hot and by the end of a work day I really appreciated my comfortable clean (daily) air conditioned unit to come home to.
Bob, the manager and his family/staff were very friendly and would do anything to help and make me feel at home.
The hotel complex had everything you’d need for a short or longer term stay including a small but well kept pool which was also nice to cool off in at the end of a hot Queensland day. Although the hotel is located on the Burnett highway heading out of Biloela the unit was located distant enough that traffic noise was rarely a problem.
I can’t recommend it highly enough. It will be my first choice for accommodation in Biloela when I next visit.

Room tip: Bigger rooms away from the main hotel complex were nice and quiet and suited my needs best. .
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at MAS Country Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Thank you for your comments. It is great to have sure good feedback.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Very pleasant welcome, always a good start. Room excellent, very clean and spacious.Nice new appliances. Bed comfortable and nice white towels. Wi Fi was free. Although on a main road it was very quiet and the shops were very convenient.

Room tip: Any room would be suitable
Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Flen1953dera
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at MAS Country Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Our continuous improvement program is an important part of the business which ensures appliances are maintained to a high standard.
Thankyou once again.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Ours was a last minute stay. We arrived late and unexpected but were very welcome. Had a nice dinner in the restaurant with very friendly service. Price per room is reasonable. Road noise was not an issue but there were a few early rising mine workers. Didn't worry us though. Nice visit.

Date of stay: February 2016
3  Thank Travelling141
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

I was staying to visit family, the beds and pillows were very comfortable. We had the family room which was a good size.
We had room service for dinner one night and the food was a lovely home style meal. My two year old loves the pool. I have stayed prior to this visit and will stay again.

Date of stay: December 2015