Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Don A
Villach, Austria

So nice to come home to after a hot day at work

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Apr 2016
I had the pleasure of staying at the Countryman Hotel Biloela for 8 weeks during February and March 2016 while I was working a short contract. I was accommodated in one of the self contained units in a nice shaded leafy area just alongside the main hotel complex. The weather was, not surprising, very hot and by the end of a work day I really appreciated my comfortable clean (daily) air conditioned unit to come home to.
Bob, the manager and his family/staff were very friendly and would do anything to help and make me feel at home.
The hotel complex had everything you’d need for a short or longer term stay including a small but well kept pool which was also nice to cool off in at the end of a hot Queensland day. Although the hotel is located on the Burnett highway heading out of Biloela the unit was located distant enough that traffic noise was rarely a problem.
I can’t recommend it highly enough. It will be my first choice for accommodation in Biloela when I next visit.
Date of stay: February 2016
Room Tip: Bigger rooms away from the main hotel complex were nice and quiet and suited my needs best. .
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this review
Responded 29 Apr 2016
Thank you for your comments. It is great to have sure good feedback.
Exterior
    AU$147
57.7 km from Biloela Countryman Motel
58.2 km from Biloela Countryman Motel
View more hotels in Biloela
All reviews stayed here on site restaurant great place to stay comfortable bed unit microwave meal highway motel tv amenities stop
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Very pleasant welcome, always a good start. Room excellent, very clean and spacious.Nice new appliances. Bed comfortable and nice white towels. Wi Fi was free. Although on a main road it was very quiet and the shops were very convenient.

Room tip: Any room would be suitable
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flen1953dera
robert_mcmillan10, Owner at Biloela Countryman Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Our continuous improvement program is an important part of the business which ensures appliances are maintained to a high standard.
Thankyou once again.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Ours was a last minute stay. We arrived late and unexpected but were very welcome. Had a nice dinner in the restaurant with very friendly service. Price per room is reasonable. Road noise was not an issue but there were a few early rising mine workers. Didn't worry us though. Nice visit.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Travelling141
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

I was staying to visit family, the beds and pillows were very comfortable. We had the family room which was a good size.
We had room service for dinner one night and the food was a lovely home style meal. My two year old loves the pool. I have stayed prior to this visit and will stay again.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SarahL7689
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

Look it's not the newest motel but gee it's clean and the bed we had was like sleeping on a cloud. The bathroom has been updated good size shower and plenty of water pressure. Worth the stay and pretty good value for money

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter_Taylor5154
Reviewed 6 February 2015

I have stayed at the countryman motel on a number of occasions and true to their form this stay was again great.
I have grown very fond of the countryman's large rump steak (personal favorite from the quality menue) and look forward to it every time I stay. It always good for a beer or a wine at the restaurant bar, with friendly staff always open to having a chat.
I would highly recommend this motel for an over night or a short stay.

Date of stay: January 2015