“Great place for Lunch ”
Review of La Trattoria

La Trattoria
Price range: USD 0 - USD 26
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and staff really friendly and helpful. A wide range of Sandwiches, Homemade Cakes (superb) and drinks and excellent for the family including Grandchildren!
A definite must when you are visiting Lavandula

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

This space is a must visit if you are in Hepburn or Daylesford. We walked around the gardens of the Lavender Farm and had a lovely meal at the cafe. Would strongly recommend. The food was very good.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Enjoyed the atmosphere, very friendly staff and great food. The meals were very reasonably priced and service was great. Would recommend

Reviewed 14 August 2015

We selected this venue as we were able to take the dog with us. The dog remained outside and we were in the cozy covered courtyard. We had a glass of wine and a shared plate of meats and cheeses. (Antipasto).
The food was good and the wine OK except the girls, who seemed a bit distracted but were pleasant enough did not provide me with the wine I requested. They used an open bottle to provide my wine instead of opening the one i requested. They did not advise me of the substitute.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

At first I was wondering about having to pay an entry fee on entry into a gift shop but after spending time around the farm, gardens, lavender fields and lovely setting of the restaurant it didn't bother me at all. I had the frittata and apple cake, both were delicious and good size serves too. Staff were very welcoming and attentive. It was an extremely hot day when I visited and a couple of elderly people were suffering from the heat. The staff provided a pedestal fan and cold towels for them. Good on you guys.